Chapter 23

Chapter 23

The Present and The Future in One

"I'll see you later?" Archean says as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Mm-hmm," I hum as I lean in to kiss him on the lips. "Bye-bye. Love you." I say. He kisses me again and I felt him smile against my lips.

"Love you," he whispers against my lips, a sweet chuckle trapped inside his chest. I was about to withdraw, but then he held the back of my head pushing me forward him so that he could give me those wet and scorching kisses.

I close my eyes, allowing myself to savor his cinnamon and mint taste. He flawlessly dips his tongue inside my mouth, making me moan and kiss him back— harder, hungrier.

I wrap my arms around his nape as we keep on devouring each other's mouth. One of his hands cup my cheek, and then I feel his thumb brushing my jaw as he alternately kiss, bite, and suck my lips, causing my head to spin and my body to turn liquid just for him.

He swallows all my moans and he let me fist the strands of his hair as he continues to make me lose my fucking mind with the works of his lips and tongue on my mouth. His thumb on my jaw begins to travel down my throat, until four of his fingers were wrapped around my nape, his thumb softly brushing the bones on my throat as he keeps on kissing me on the mouth.

He even squeezed it gently, causing me to groan an animalistic groan inside his mouth. He grins between our kisses. He knows what he's doing.

Man, he just know how to make me lose my mind. I don't even fucking care if we're on a parking lot of an Italian restaurant that his family owns. I am so damn close to hopping on his lap to wrap my legs around his waist and he knows it... he absolutely knows it and yet he chose to pull his mouth away from mine, abruptly ending our kiss.

I looked at him, baffled and somehow— pissed.

What the hell is going on?

Why did he stop kissing me?

I want his mouth back on mine, pronto!

He just grins his devilishly grin. "Bye, babe. Enjoy your date with Millie." He says and he runs his thumb on my throat one more time before completely sliding his hand off my neck.

I blink twice, my mouth almost drop as I look at him, discombobulated. Is he fucking serious right now?

He looks at me, raising both his brows as he keeps playing it, innocently.

I squint my eyes at him. "You're an asshole, did you know that?"

A low and deep chuckle rises from his throat. "I just wanted to give my wife a proper goodbye kiss. How does that make me an asshole?"

Hindi ako nakasagot. How do I tell him that his proper goodbye kiss— note the sarcasm— made my head spin and made my body hot all over and now I don't know if I still want to go on a date with Millie or I just want to have sex right here inside his Maserati.

The second option sounds so appealing right now, if I'm being honest.

He chuckles when he noticed that I couldn't answer.

"You gotta get your ass out of the car, babe. Time is running," nakangisi pa nitong sabi.

I just sigh and fixed my dress before saying, "Bye. I'll see you later at home."

He reaches out for me, kissing me on the cheek before he whispers, "I'll make it up to you later. We're going to have the hottest sex later at home." He then playfully bit the shell of my ear before pulling away.