- 𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗 -

This book is a work of fiction and it is in no way made to disrespect any of the idols mentioned here. This is a fictional AU (Alternative Universe) on BTS; please don't assume their personalities based on this story, nor disrespect them.

Any names, characters, and places are either made by the author's imagination or are fictitious. Any resemblance of this story along with any places, events to any other story is purely coincidental.

Credits regarding provided media in the book, belong to the original creators/owners of the same.

I repeat,

⚠ I DO NOT OWN THE BTS MEMBERS OR HYBE LABELS IN ANY WAY. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND IS NOT INTENDED TO HARM OR DISRESPECT ANY OF THE MEMBERS NOR THEIR PERSONALITIES. THEY ARE USED AS FICTITIOUS CHARACTERS ONLY. ⚠

Plagiarism is an act of fraud and is a crime. DO NOT plagiarize my work. I worked hard for it. You can take this as a request or a warning; your choice. Therefore, please refrain from stealing my work and naming it as your own. Use your imagination, I'm sure you can do a great job!

This book contains the following:

Mentions of blood, death, murder, violence and may contain flashy images.
If you are uncomfortable reading any of the mentioned here, please don't continue reading this.

I have warned you.

If I find someone throwing hate comments directed to the idols/characters mentioned here OR any hate directed towards the author, I will not hesitate to delete them.

This is a FANFICTION, and it is NOT real. Remember that.

The italic word(s) and sentence(s) in the narrator's POV are meant to be the character's thoughts.

All rights reserved to ©Hobi_Water_Stock

[P.S:]

This story is dedicated to my friends who encourage me to write more: PurpleLightARMYLove_Jinnia_ and Coraline005 <3

A special dedication to this amazing author who inspires me with her amazing writing I just cannot stress how much I love her-

Thank you for inspiring me, bangtaeholic 😃

Welcome to Project: Zyrox!