-|08|-

Currently, Ashlyn was seated in the spacious living room area of the penthouse that team Bulletproof owned

Currently, Ashlyn was seated in the spacious living room area of the penthouse that team Bulletproof owned. Out of the 7 men, 5 were communicating through eyes and one was trying to sleep, while the other lad whom Ash got to know as Jungkook, was busy glaring at her. He already scanned her around 10 times but was still not satisfied. All the scrutiny made Ash shift on her spot continuously; even though the beige sofa was comfortable enough for her liking. Namjoon seemed to notice her uncomfortable state, as he cleared his throat; making the tattooed lad finally avert his gaze. 

"So um..." The guy with auburn hair who launched the wooden knife back at the face-off trailed off. "Let's start with introductions? I'll go first," He straightened his tensed posture, "I'm Agent D-06, Jung Hoseok, and I'm 24!" Even his slight exclaim was unbearable amid the thick tension.

"F-26, Kim Seokjin, 26." A guy with plump lips and black hair broke out with his thick eyebrows arched together. "He's F-36, Min Yoongi, 25. Ignore him, he sleeps all the time." He added with a bored tone.

"A somnimaniac in short. You know me," Taehyung smirked and Ash rolled her eyes.

"Stop being a dick, guys. Just give her a chance, it's not that hard! Taehyung's 23, and I'm 24." Namjoon held his face between his hands as a loud sigh escaped his lips.

"If only someone here told us earlier, we wouldn't have been in this situation." Seokjin picked at his nails.

"Hyung, I was in a rush!"

"Oh yeah? There's a thing called 'leaving-a-text'—"

"Shut up, no one can even get some sleep in this house!" F-36, or rather Min Yoongi groaned while shifting in his position.

"I'm B-13, Park Jimin, you don't need to know my age." The silver-haired male, who fought with Ash, spoke. He was the most silent and oddly calm even amid this kind of situation.

"He's the same age as me." Taehyung chirped, and the said male glared at him.

"I'm out."

"Kook. Sit." Namjoon pulled the annoyed latter down.

"R-17, Jungkook, 21. Stay a meter away from my room unless you want your pretty head chopped off. 

"Jungkook!" Namjoon scolded.

"At least he agrees I'm pretty..." Ashlyn muttered before standing up. "I'm Lee Ruan, 21, and I hope you lot can kindly stop being a dick, just like Namjoon said." She smiled a sarcastic smile.

"Oh, she swears!"

"Watch it, Kim." She warned a clapping Taehyung. It was almost as if he was enjoying the conflict.

"Oh wow. She didn't even manage to please us, but she's already swearing at us. I thought you were better than this, Namjoon." Seokjin shook his head.