-|16|-

Ash's choice didn't matter; whether she wanted dawn to come or not

Ash's choice didn't matter; whether she wanted dawn to come or not. As if the whole planet was against her being comfortable, dawn eventually came, leaving her aghast. Aghast for what was about to come. She sat up on her bed, eyeing Jisang who was laying down on the floor with a pillow underneath his head. She opened her window as a fresh morning breeze filled the room with soft snoring noises. She smiled at the atmosphere; it was an indigo dawn with unknown birds chirping and the sun peeking at the horizon. 

She made her way to the kitchen and made two fresh cups of coffee. After that, she quickly grabbed the new water bottle Jisang had packed for her, in order to fill it. But there was already orange juice in it, with a sticky note that said 'Organic drinkable orange for you :D'. 

He's crazy, she thought and chuckled.

She left one of the coffees on the night table and sat down on the chair beside her window with another one. 

"For me, I suppose?" A groggy voice started.

"Mhm, as far as I remember coffee is the first meal of your day," Ashlyn flashed a warm smile as Jisang gave her a hug and she snuggled into his stomach.

"Good memory, gratata."

"Gra- what?"

"Gratata, new word to my vocab,"

"And what on earth does that mean?"

"Just vibe with the word, goddamnit." He scrunched his nose up and took a sip of his coffee. "It's too early to quarrel with you," Ashlyn smirked and stood up, dragging the boy up too. He glanced at her with an i-can't-believe-you expression as he hastily placed his beverage aside.

"What the fuck do you want woman?"

"You said to vibe with the word," She smirked wider, causing Jisang's expression to drop further. "That is exactly what I'm doing!" 

And they started dancing. Or moving their limbs, perhaps. Whatever suited the situation. 

Ashlyn started moving back and forth like a chicken flapping its wings, forcing the taller male to do so too.

"Grr," She grinned, and Jisang gave in, grinning too with a sigh. 

"Ratata!"

The doorbell rang.

Shoving Jisang inside her toilet, she hastily ran to her door. A black van alongside Taehyung and Namjoon welcomed her. She nodded as Taehyung stepped inside.

Taehyung carried the suitcase while Ashlyn gave an excuse for a journey to her toilet. Sneaking back inside her room, Ash bid Jisang goodbye with a sad smile on her lips.