-|11|-

The inside of the house was not as majestic as the exterior of it. It was a duplex house, and the first thing you see after entering the house is the living room. It was really messy. There were empty beer cans and used tissues on the floor, sofas, coffee table— everywhere. The living room was parallel to the kitchen, which was engulfed with dirty plates, empty chips packets, countertop filled with random fruits that were on the verge of rotting. The dustbin was overflowing with trash. The first floor only consisted of the living room, the kitchen, and the gym. There was a staircase parallel to the gym, leading to the second floor, where all the bedrooms were located.

Ashlyn blinked. Her eyes travelled from the boys— who were not fazed by the mess— to the living room. They merely yawned, took their shoes off, and went in. She wasn't a clean freak, but this was excessive even for her. She vigorously blinked a couple more times before following Namjoon.

"Oi!" She stopped him mid-stairs.

"Yeah?"

"What's with the mess? Don't you guys clean or something? At least throw the trash out!"

"Huh?" He sounded baffled. She made a face and motioned around the living room. He still blinked and stared at her with confusion written on his handsome features.

"Dude! What on Earth- the mess! Do you not see? Blessed fuck."

"Huh-"

"Just go to your goddamn room, I'll clean it up."

"Huh, but wh-" He paused mid-sentence by the lovely glare Ash was giving him, and silently went upstairs to his room. That only left Ashlyn on the first floor; everyone else left for their cosy beds.

She rolled up her sleeves, making a disgusted face from the smell of it, and got to work. She wasn't happy about her generous welcome, but she could work with it. Half of them didn't like her at all, and the rest almost pitied her. Knowing that and also the fact that she needs to get their approval in order to get things done easily, Ash was determined to earn their trust. Even if it meant cleaning a huge house with trash worthy of weeks; even if she didn't like the task on hand. She wasn't going to clean their bedrooms, only the living room, and kitchen. She threw the empty beer cans and used tissues in the trash, organized the pillows on the sofa, took the trash out, washed the dishes, dried them, arranged the countertop, and lastly, put some fresh fruits on it.

"I need a shower and change of clothes, these stinks," She muttered while unfolding her sleeves. After all, she'd worn those since a few heated up combats. Her legs almost gave up as the thought of her room occurred to her. "Please be clean." She prayed internally as she walked up the stairs.

On the second floor, there were 4 bedrooms, 2 on the left side of the hallway, 3 on the right side. The bedrooms were parallel to each other: one on one wall, the other on the opposite. Ash walked away from the last room of the left hallway, there was a don't enter sign along with some weird robotic doodles stuck on the door— it was clearly used. She turned around, and a big oil painting of the seven of them together hanging at the very end of the hallway caught her attention. It looked like something was missing in that painting, something vital. She stared at the picture, until the other door on her left opened, revealing a sleepy Jimin.