-|15|-

"Hey, Ruan-ssi? Did you perhaps get injured? You don't look well," Namjoon peeked at the back seat of the van, as he was seated in the front

"Y-Yeah. Just a bit taken aback since it's my first time seeing a bloody mess," She lied smoothly.

"Oh, don't worry about that, you'll get used to it." He released a relieved smile. "I was wondering, would you like to go back to your old house to grab some of your clothes or do you wanna go shopping?"

Old house. I hate that term.

Ashlyn grimaced. "No, I'd go hit my house rather than wasting my money."

"We have time now, would you like us to drop you off and fetch you back or should we wait?" Namjoon offered.

"Hmm... You don't need to wait, you can go back. Come fetch me tomorrow morning,"

"Will it be safe?" Taehyung butted in.

"None of your concern," She spat.

"Okay, then Ruan-ssi, please enter your house address in the GPS." Namjoon handed her his phone. She typed the address in, and Namjoon stuck it back on the phone stand; Seokjin started driving accordingly. 

-x-x-x-

It was fifteen past seven when they reached Ashlyn's house. It felt so lonesome and dark from the outside. It was probably like that too on the inside. Seokjin gave her a subtle smile, whereas Taehyung's eyes scanned the whole neighbourhood. Jimin scoffed when he saw her ears burn under the gaze of Seokjin. They pulled away from her house as she went in.

"Feels like never been here in ages," She circled her finger on the dirt laid upon the coffee table. "No point in cleaning, won't be here in ages either."

She practically emptied her closet into a giant suitcase which took around three hours. She folded each of the pieces neatly, as she had a hint about Jimin not being too happy with her sharing his closet. She put skincare products in two ziplock bags, stuffed them in the inner side pocket of the suitcase and closed it. Dusting her hands, she drowned two entire glasses of water in one go. She took a nice warm bath in her tub and put her body wash and shampoo in the suitcase too. After she double checked everything, she released a sigh and jumped on her bed. She scrolled through her call log and dialled a number she yearned to hear the voice of. 

"Hello?"

"R-Ruan?"

"Ashlyn, cautious ass,"

"Oh, thank God, I thought you were captivated or something,"

"Why the hell would I be captivated?"

"Y'know, secret agent shits."

"Anyways, I'm home currently."

"What? Did you get kicked out or something?"