-|07|-

Ashlyn bit the inside of her cheeks, contemplating the offer the buffed-up blondie made.

If they are the core of this agency, finding him and his information would be much easier. However, if they truly are the top agents here, they must be sharp— both skill-wise and mentally. I either get caught or catch him. It's a 50-50 chance. Damnit.

"Okay." She finally spoke, while tasting the metallic taste of blood from her inner cheeks.

"I'm glad you chose us. Please wait with the other candidates, I will fetch you soon." He shook her hands, before proceeding to leave.

"Wait! I didn't get your name!" She stopped him.

"Ah, I'm Kim Namjoon, mostly known as agent K-02, leader of team Bulletproof. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss Lee Ruan."

-x-x-x-

"You are the reason we lost! You shouldn't have won, it should've been us, you wench!"

"Yui, lower your voice. People are staring."

"Let them stare! You must've done something to win. Did you get in bed with them or did you—"

"Don't make me do something that both of us will regret, Kim Soyeon. You three didn't win because of your sheer stupidity and lack of skills. The authorities clearly told us to not bring any kind of material that is capable of causing harm. It's your fault you didn't listen, not mine."

"You—"

"Zip it before I make sure you can never unzip it again." Ashlyn scowled at the duo, having enough with their nonsense. She glared at the unconscious body of Donghyun before stomping away, only to be yanked back by Soyeon's arm again.

"Like we care? You can't put a scratch on us, you filth." She stood close to Ash, sticking her chin up.

"Want me to prove it? I can cause you physical harm," Ash spoke in a low tone. She harshly grabbed Soyeon's arm and put all the pressure her body could muster upon it. Soyeon hissed, but she didn't move from her ground. Ash continued, "All this time, you were simply sweet talking with me to get me close to you; so that you could use me later on. Unlike you, I catch onto things quicker, you piece of plastic."

"Miss Lee, are you ready to go?"

"K-Kim Namjoon?" Yui uttered in disbelieve, as Ash let Soyeon go.

"Mr Amano's daughter." He bowed in acknowledgement. 

"What are you doing here with this garbage?" She pointed at Ashlyn, making her scoff.

"I'm afraid that's not very polite, miss Amano. If you'll excuse us, we need to be somewhere else." K-02 pointed out, already leaving the area.