-|12|-

As the morning came by, Ashlyn and the others woke up one by one; feeling refreshed. They sat at the dining table as Seokjin hollered everyone for breakfast. Ashlyn was surprised to see food for her because she thought she wouldn't get any food judging by Seokjin's liking to her. She was surprised furthermore by the quality of the food.

"Hey, I know we're not on good terms, but this thing is amazing," Ashlyn spoke with a mouthful of rice.

"And you're not just doing that to not gain ground?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No."

"Well, I already know my cooking is fabulous." He shrugged, turning his attention back to his food. Ash bit back a counter-argument and was diverted back to her meal by its savoriness. 

After breakfast ended, everyone went on with their own business, and Ash was headed out for some light exercise when Namjoon caught up with her.

"Headed to digest your food?" He asked while tying his shoes.

"Mhm. You?"

"Same. Would you like to take a look around the HQ of BC?" 

"Sure, walking counts as exercise."

They both walked in silence till they reached the HQ which wasn't far away; it was a 2-minute walk from their apartment. It consisted of various different buildings, each pair connected with a skyway. Namjoon first acknowledged the buildings and each one's purpose, although Ashlyn was still confused about which building was used for what, given their similar exterior. She just mindlessly nodded after a couple of minutes and tuned back in when the pair entered the first building.

"So remember what building is this?" He questioned enthusiastically.

"...Training building?" Her face showed scepticism. 

"Bingo!" He turned around on his heels and began to explain what kind of training they had when he received a phone call. "Just a sec'," 

Ashlyn nodded and wandered off into a room where she found Jimin. It was an archery room— the most common room in any kind of physical training centre. Jimin didn't seem to notice her, as he was wearing goggles and AirPods.

"Holy shit," She muttered and Jimin almost hit the bullseye. She picked up a bow and an arrow and shot it, but it was nowhere near the bullseye— in fact, it almost hit Jimin's board. He finally noticed her, took off his goggles, and sighed. She smiled sheepishly but Jimin simply ignored her. She unknowingly sulked, I mean, she didn't do anything to offend them in any way— except for the fact that she was sharing Jimin's room without his liking— but they still seemed to find a fault in her consistently.

"There you are! I was searching for you," Namjoon's ringing voice caught her attention. "Jimin's here too!" 

"Hey hyung," He greeted back caustically.