Chapter 3: preparation and gals

Author note:
-Still no idea
Normal talking
Character thinking
____________________________________________

Y/N POV

I slowly opened my eyes and gave a good look at my arounds. Yeah, I still was on my room, laying in my with my youngest daughter hugging me while sleeping. That honestly was freaking cute, to think I was away from them, not aware of their existence. Oh well, I was back, I couldn't waste my time thinking on these things anymore.

I teleported myself out of her grip while replacing my body with a pillow so she would keep sleeping for more some time, why I was doing that you may ask? Simple, I was going to make them a delicious breakfast! Pancakes with choccy milk, of course! I knew my daughters damn well and I knew for sure that they loved the food their old man made. Even more if it's pancakes and choccy milk.

Bla bla bla, I teleported myself to the kitchen, which was empty, well, I could feel the presence of some specters and other servants of Hades' castle walking around, doing their duties, this wasn't of my interest though. I opened the friedge, being greeted by the sight of a glorious ice cream cake with a note saying:

"For Lord Y/N only, please don't touch it, or I will break each and every bone in your body, heal you and do it again. In case it's Lord Y/N reading this, I hope you like it, I made it with all my love and care. If you need anything, just give me the order, my lord."
-Miko Mitama

I blinked twice in surprise before use my powers to create a spoon, taking a small piece of the ice cream cake and tasting it........ alright, to say it was delicious would be a understatement, it was a taste beyond the heavens, words simply couldn't describe it. I shaked my head, focusing myself on the original mission: make the breakfast for my daughters.

Time skip brought by the few moments later dude from spongebob

Unlike what some would think, I did not used my powers to just make delicious stuff like it was nothing, I actually preferred to cook since it surprisingly felt more satisfying, even more if it was for my precious little devils. Since there isn't anything interesting to say here, I just placed the pancakes and choccy milk on the table, picking a chair to myself as I waited for the storm.

My wait was short as I heard steps coming to the room, both Monekos clearly excited with stars on their eyes, Neneko simply teleporting near, somewhat groggy from waking up with a tank cat plush on hands.

Moneko: This breakfast... it's for us dad?

Y/N: You know very well the answer, honey.

C. Moneko: I WILL EAT IT ALL!!!

Moneko: Crazie! Dad made it for the three of us....... right...?

I patted her head, chuckling to myself before I ate a part of the pancake in my hand, enjoying each moment of the delicious meal on my mouth.

Y/N: Hehehe, but of course sweetheart, just don't hurt yourself.