Chapter 6: What a day

Author Note
-Eh
Normal talking
Character thinking
____________________________________________

Y/N POV

I laughed after finish eating my popcorn, the crowd of felines all roaring in excitement and sadistic joy. How could they not? We displayed some of our might, gave our message to the world, got everything we wanted and something more- yeah, I was referring to that huge metal box, there was something weird on it, definitivaly I would have to put a finger of mine on it. But now, I had to focus on the current matter.

Y/N: So my precious cats, did you liked it? I know you all did, and that was just a warning! The best part has yet to come my friends!

More and more roars of excitement were heard in the room after I say that, hehe boy, they are getting hyped for the real party and that's great! These feline fellas might be cute, but deep down they are some deadly machines of destruction and murder. You would need a level of intelligence lower than that of Patrick Star to consider these creatures "harmless" in case you are wondering- except me, they love me....... some of them do it in a way they shouldn't though, not gonna lie.

Y/N: As much I would love to continue the slaughter fest, you all need to be prepared for the real thing so like, back to work, show is over now.

A loud "Oooohhhh" replaced the once happy yells of war and bloodthirsty as the adorable war machines made their way back to whatever boring tasks they normally do in Hades' castle. After see that all were gone, with the expection of Doktor, Me, Mitama, the generals and the recently arrived Dark Beastlord Garu and D'artanyan, I turned my attention to them, causing them to become strict and somehow even more serious....... except Mitama who just had a small smile on her pale face.

Y/N: Well Doktor, I believe we should check whatever is inside that box, like right freaking now.

D. Heaven: Naturally.

I snap my fingers, teleporting all of us to the laboratory and causing some of them to look a bit surprised but that was of no real importance here, no, the box was for now. I crossed my arms, seeing Doktor Heaven approach the box and analyse it carefully, looking well at the box, I finally noticed what was off about that thing: it had a soul within it! No, it wasn't possessing the object, but being contained by it just to be clear in case you are confused. It was a weird soul, it was alive, that's for sure but there was something weird about it.

D. Heaven: Hmmm, "Project Omega", interesting, it seems they were trying to channel the power of the Treasures through whatever is insi-

Y/N: It's a soul, a weird one, never saw anything like that before........

Mitama: Yes, I can see it, it's true........

D'arktanyan: Huh, what exactly does it mean sir?

Minos: They were most likely trying to turn whoever this soul belongs to into sort of weapon. How pitiful.

D. Heaven: There's a couple of research logs here, I think we can already get some answers.....

Knowing what to do, Doktor immediatly pressed whatever button to show the information we needed, a holographic screen with a text appearing before us.

"Log 1: We have located a incredibly powerful source of energy, rather saying sources of energy: a soul like no other, a clock and some type of gun. Despite the simple appearence of the objects, they displayed great power and impressive abilities but most importantly, the technology used to build these weapons is incredibly advanced, easily more advanced than our own i'm afraid. The soul which we named "Cosmo Heart" displays a near eldritch nature, not working like a normal soul. Further investigation is needed regarding the Cosmo Heart."