Chapter 10: Last and first round

Author note
-M
Normal talking
Character thinking
____________________________________________

Narrator POV

Oh hello there my dear reader, quite a time huh? The no life known as the author of this story was actually touching grass due to the lack of ideas and motivation to write this chapter but here are we! I wonder what surprises awaits us today? Well, I do know, I am the narrator after all, duh.

Anyway, enough of useless talking, let's go to the story!

World of living, random Schnee Company store located at some random part of earth

Not so far in the woods, inside a building that belongs to the Schnee Company and was protected by Atlas, a troop of Manic Jamieras and Dalek cats could be seen killing the soldiers and destroying some atlesian knights too. Nothing out of the usual, really.

Why? First and most important reason; they had nothing better to do, really, second: that place had quite a huge amount of faunus slaves for reasons. Surprisingly, the one leading the attack was no one less than Griffon Minos, one of the two generals of the Cat Army. You could see him playing with some Atlas soldiers and with playing I mean using his strings to literally break each and every bone in their bodies, all of this while cackling like a mad man- actually, he might be so risk that, please.

But of course, the same puppets could only entertain one so much for a time and he grew bored of these and to finish this, he simply applied some extra strength, giving a slow and painful death to the irrelevant Atlas soldiers, their now lifeless and broken bodies meeting the cold floor.

Minos: Fucking weak ass worms.

Minos looked at the corpses for a moment before turn his attention to the rest of the base, appreciating the work of his troops, truly divine if you personally ask him. He shrugged, walking back to the chaos, not even bothering to deal with any dumb enemy who dared to try stand on his way as the Jamieras and Dalek cats quickly dealt with them. And boom, he found what he wanted, a huge container room, thick doors made of pure metal blocking his path but as expected, he easily removed the obstacle with a single movement of his hand.

Inside the room, there was multiple faunus, from adults to even elders and children, some seeming to be almost dying due to the horrible conditions given to them. Minos in other hand simply showed a calm expression to them as the animal-human hybrids looked at him, not knowing exactly what to feel.

Faunus 1: W-what do you want?!

Faunus 2: Please don't hurt us, we will do whatever you want, just please, don't harm anyone!

Minos: Yeah, I want you guys to do something for me: get out of this place and go back to your normal lifes.

Faunus 1:....... What?

Minos: I'm speaking chinese or even with a extra pair of ears you can't hear me right? I said for you guys to run away and live your god damn lifes!