Valentine's Special (18+, Lemon)/Part 3

Author Note
-Wazzup, sorry for the delay, I was without will to write + busy.
Normal talking
Characters thinking
____________________________________________

Narrator/Aphrodite POV

Why, hello there my beloved readers! How are you all going? Well, me and the author sure hopes it's going to be alright for you guys, but oh well, in the previous valentine's special chapter, you got had fun with Kasli and Esdeath along with spending some time with our favorite time ladies, Ignis and Chronos. But oh well, the trilogy must end today!

Where I was again?

"And with a gasp of your own, you came shortly after her did, she finally rested on your chest, snuggling on you as she hugged, planting some soft kisses on your cheek before look at with a lazy smile on her face."

Oh yeah, indeed, you were done banging Kasli and Esdeath yes, that's correct, oh well, let's continue, shall we my dear?~

After she rested against your chest, she immediatly fell asleep, letting some low snores escape her lips as she had pleasent dreams with you on it. But oh well, if things ended like this, we wouldn't have the special chapter of today. You sighed and gently got her off from your body and placed her on the side of the bed, smiling as you looked at her slim figure, noticing how much she was in peace.

You shrugged and stood up, materializing clothes over your body again while teleporting out of the place to somewhere else. I smiled as I grabbed my phone and looked at a certain group chat I made for the occasion of today, yes!

Le chat

Ceo_Of_Love (Aphrodite): Operation funni seggs is being a success, ladies! Nothing can go wrong, just follow the plan without changing anything and the events should unfold naturally as the act of breath.

Eldritch_Spikey: Shishilan loved the time she had with darling! Darling was so kind and gentle with Shishilan.

Ceo_Of_Love: Oh yeah, good to know that Shishi! Btw, sorry for the rude lady, I wasn't expecting her to appear at all, she wasn't part of the plans in the slightest.

Eldritch_Spikey: Oh no worries! After Darling comforted Shishilan, Shishilan is feeling better than ever now! Shishilan wishes Darling had stayed more with her but Shishilan understands that Darling had stuff to do, but still, Shishilan loves darling and Darling truly loves Shishilan back! And that's the only thing that matters to Shishilan. :D

Mecha_Mistress: You know you don't need to type everything on the third person, right?

Eldritch_Spikey: Oh Shishilan is so sorry if that's bothering you! But I just can't! That's just how Shishilan is! Please, forgive Shishilan! >.<

Red_Goldilocks: Oh no need to apologize for anything Shishi, the way you talk is perfect and lovely in the way it is!

Ceo_Of_Love: Yeah! Don't ever change it! It's part of your charm, besides, you are the cinnamon roll of the group.

Mecha_Mistress: Yeah, sorry if I sounded rude or anything, I just wanted to point it out. Like Aphrodite said, you are the only pure person between us, that's honestly a great trait considering all the crap happening.

Eldritch_Spikey: Oh don't worry, Shishilan already forgave you!

Insane_Idol: Sup fatherfuckers.

Red_Goldilocks: Fatherfuckers?

Mecha_Mistress: Missy Crazie? Is that you? How exactly you found this chat?

Insane_Idol: Yup, that's me! And for the second question, no idea.