16 ; setting tabs

"why are we always doing this shit in the fucking cold?" yeosang mumbled to no one in particular as he hopped off of jongho's motorcycle.

the frown baring his lips only deepened when a raindrop landed on the tip of his nose, almost clowning him, before the grey clouds gradually dumped all of its content on them, relentless drops of rain now splattering across the boys' skin whilst they neared the medical centre.

noticing how yeosang shivered now and then, jongho wrapped a hand around one of his arms, stopping him in his tracks. san glanced back at the two momentarily before continuing on without them, figuring they'd catch up shortly, and jongho swore he saw a smirk on the pear-haired boy's lips. shaking his head at the thought — assuming it was nothing but his mere imagination — jongho turned back to a confused yeosang with a smile.

"you seemed cold," jongho simply stated in answer to the elder's internal questions, starting to pull down the sleeves of his jacket, causing yeosang to gasp inaudibly.

"wait- y-you don't have to do that..." he chuckled out of nervousness.

"i'll be more than fine, sang, if that's what you're so hesitant." yeosang didn't have the chance to protest any further, because jongho had draped his jacket over his shoulders, even lifting his arms and tucking them through the sleeves. "there! hope it warms you up a little. now, come on, san'll get annoyed waiting so long for us."

cheeks flushed, yeosang allowed jongho to take his hand into his own, before guiding them to where san was awaiting their arrival.

"take all the time you have, why don't you?" san remarked, the second they were close enough to hear. "'cause it's not as if our friend is kidnapped, or anything like that, right?"

jongho just shook his head at san for being so dramatic; yeosang, on the other hand, didn't miss the knowing look the pear-haired boy sent to them both.

leaning forward, yeosang threateningly whispered into san's ear, "you dare mention a word, and i'll rip your fucking head off."

yeosang smiled in satisfaction upon the lack of response he received. but suddenly, taking every bit of his confidence out of his grasp, he was being pulled backwards into a broad chest, an arm loosely being thrown around his shoulder.

face ultimately painting a pretty pink at the action, yeosang couldn't do anything but glare at san, whose lips curved into the same, annoyingly teasing smirk from earlier.

"sorry, but i didn't quite catch that. what is it you were saying?" san inquired, tilting his head to the side, only boiling up yeosang's anger even more.

"you're so lucky we're in public right now," yeosang managed to mutter despite how he flustered he'd become, attempting to keep a straight, unbothered expression. because as much as he liked san, he'd rather jump out of the highest window than let him test his patience.

a few more minutes passed with small conversations occurring here and there, though mostly between san and jongho, yeosang feeling as if his voice box had been put on hold for some reason. the intimate lack of space between him and the brunette almost felt suffocating, being cuddled up in jongho's arms causing his heart to race, dangerously faster than it should be — somehow in a positive way, however.

"wait- sang?" interrupting something san was ranting on about, jongho abruptly tensed up, finding the need to press yeosang's body closer to his own.

humming in question, yeosang glanced up at jongho, not thinking anything to be wrong until he caught sight of the younger's anxious expression. "w-what- what is it?"