Kiss & Make Up

Louis' eyes followed the ball everywhere. He was nervously stepping back and fourth, left and right, just to know he'd be ready when the ball would finally reach his side of the field.

"Come on! Benji!" he shouted when his best mate, Benjamin, sprinted towards the ball as he recognised his teammates' strategic position. He watched them run closer to the goal and felt his heart almost pound out of his chest.

Benjamin escaped from three defenders all at once which made him slightly laugh and clap his hands in excitement and encouragement.

"Come on now, focus, Benji. Focus." He muttered under his breath as he saw all the players move and once again recognised the specific strategy he now knew they were gonna use. Benji passed to Caleb, who let the ball slip between his legs to the confusion of the opposite team while the ball went further towards Henry. Louis smiled brighter, trying to hold back an actual chuckle as he saw opponents blindly fall into the trap.

Henry sprinted forwards but two guys were in the way so he pretended to go right, only to pass the ball to his left, knowing Caleb was already running towards that spot and Louis' breath hitched when Caleb kicked the ball with technique. Everyone watched in silence as it seemed to go high on the left but visibly deflected towards the bottom corner. The keeper jumped but Louis, knowing he himself would've gotten that one, saw he was already too late and the ball hit the net together with loud cheering all over the stadium.

Louis cheered loudly with them as his whole team was hugging and making flesh piles on the other side of the goal.

Though a few of his closest friends on the team, Benjamin, Caleb and Frederic ran over to their own side to involve Louis in the joy. They hugged tightly and Louis tried not to smirk too much as he saw the coach of the other team speak angrily to a few of his strikers.

Caleb patted him on the back and smiled once again before he ran off and Louis frowned on purpose to gain back his concentration. as the ball had been set into motion again, Louis was jumping lightly to stay active and aware in the game. His automatic keeper-mind clicked when the ball passed the center line onto their side of the field.

He watched closely as his team tried to communicate. His eyes shot back and forth between the players, trying to figure out what kind of strategy the opposite team was using. His eyes widened when Caleb made a small mistake and two guys sprinted towards his own beloved goal he had to protect.

"Go 'round! Thomas, go 'round!" he almost screamed and the tension grew when they came just that inch too close for Louis' liking.

He took a step back, closer to his goal and getting ready to protect it closely. Luckily all his teammates were fast as hell and were already present all around him to defend. The other team was good though, and dribbled through a few of them. Louis' head shot back and forth constantly, everyone standing annoyingly close to his goal and he had to search for the ball between all the bodies, knees bended and muscles tense, completely ready to jump if necessary.

He spotted the ball between three guys, two of his own and one of the other team, feet clutching together around the ball in an attempt to run off with the previous round thing they all cared about so much right now. Football is a strange sport if you think about it.

His eyes widened and he felt just a little bit proud of himself when he saw what they were trying to do. The one guy loosened himself from the defenders and stormed to the side, gaze switching between the ball at his feet and his teammates surrounding Louis everywhere. Louis himself jumped a bit harder, wanting to be ready to jump anywhere and he wanted to take a step aside when his shoulder collided with another, his head flicked towards the tall figure and back towards the ball as he angrily pushed the guy aside without looking at him anymore, trying to stay focused.