Just a game.

I got the idea for the dare from tiktok. Sorry. Just seemed really nice.

~~~

The bass line of his favourite song drums in his ears, especially when his back is pressed to the wooden wall as too many people try to enter the room.

His friends aren't around, but he can see his favourite mop of curly hair over at the bar. These few minutes of alone time allow him to actually feel how drunk he really is. The room sways, the people sway, although maybe the music is funky enough for people to actually be doing that. He's one hundred percent sure though, that the door across the room is supposed to be rectangular.

He swallows and let's out a stinky puff of air. Someone bumps into him, making him stumble back into the wall. His head makes a sound as it slams to the wood but his brain is way too occupied following the curls waving through the crowd towards him.

"Louis, you stink!" Someone laughs in his ear and he looks to his right, trying to find where the sound came from, as he sees white. Yellow, kinda. It's Niall's hair. Niall is a good friend, Louis should believe him. "Here, take a mint. Don't choke on it though."

Louis just sways a little, tries to form an answer but even as he tries, he isn't able to form any words. It's frustrating, especially when he looks forward again and green is everywhere and in his head and his heart while it's really just only the eyes of his best friend, Harry. Oh Harry. His friend, crush, love of his life, whatever, is now holding his shoulders.

"Lou, can you look at me?" Harry chuckles, trying to make eye contact. And oh Louis wants eye contact, he wants more contact too, but his head is so heavy and his hands feel tingly but he can barely move them. His vision stays on Harry's throat, watching his adam's apple bop. He wants to lick it. His tongue doesn't work either.

Harry laughs again as he tries to talk to him, but the words are blurred and Louis feels himself losing balance. Curly hair is pushed in his face when Harry supports him, though.

Someone shouts again, "Let's do dares!" and Louis' head is foggy. Maybe he wants to do dares. He's never dared to do some things he wants to do. Marry Harry for example.

"Lou is way too drunk. I think I'm going to take him home." Louis smiles. Yes. That is what he wants. More than dares, he wants Harry to take him home. God. He doesn't even need home. He just wants Harry.

"Oh come on. Just get him sober enough to speak and not die, just- Please stay Harry, we haven't been out in ages!" It's Niall's booming voice shouting over everyone and everything, and Louis accepts that Harry will from now on make every choice concerning Louis' life. He doesn't even mind.

The vodka Harry promises him tastes kind of funny, but it makes him feel better. Who would've thought you can just drink vodka and regain the ability to walk, speak and think in just half an hour! Right.

Louis' head is still a bit light, but he can at least kind of exist right now. He wants to play the game.

"Fuck off, Liam." He sees Zayn drink a shot, apparently not wanting to do the dare. He wonders what his friend came up with, if Zayn aka champion of dares doesn't want to do it. He was a bit preoccupied though, you know, curly hair...

"Okay, my turn. Let'ssssss go with something... interesting." Zayn is grinning and pulling Louis close to him with an arm around his shoulders. This is not good. The boy's grin is aimed at someone else, though. "Harry, and Louis, I dare you... to kiss-"

Zayn, God. God, Zayn. No difference.

"- with both your hands on your back. First who can't help but touch, loses."