Changing Rooms

[smutty]

"Hey, Louis!" he hears a deep voice call him from across the shop he's been several times now. He knows this voice and it brings a slight smirk to his face.

"Hi Harry." He answers without turning around, keeping his gaze on the jackets he's checking out. He knows Harry's right behind him by now.

"What are you looking for today? Anything specific?"

Louis turns around now and smiles at the tall lad with curls and dimples. His features honestly are worth mentioning every time he sees them. "Oh I don't know, pants maybe, and a loose shirt. Need some more casual stuff, you know?"

Harry slightly nods as he smiles and thinks, "What about one of these band shirts? Wait, come with me."

He'd love to come with him.

Louis considers himself a teenager with serious problems. Ah, well.

"So, you can go through these and look if you know any of the bands, unless you're one of those guys that wears merch because it looks cool," Harry snickers a bit to himself, gazing at the shirts he's proposing and then back at Louis, who seems deep in thought.

"Lou?"

"Oh sorry, yeah? Oh, these look nice." Louis shrugs and moves a few coat racks. He looks at a few more of them and then takes one out. It's a black band shirt from AC/DC.

"I'll try this one on in a minute. Any suggestions for casual pants?" Louis asks as he quickly glances down at Harry's own pants, very unintentionally. They're black skinny jeans and Louis should not have looked in that direction.

He definitely shouldn't have.

"Yeah! 'course, follow me." Instead of indeed letting him follow, he just grabs Louis' wrist and pulls him along through a few rows. It makes Louis' skin tingle.

"So I don't know if you're looking for stuff like sweatpants, for at home or something," Harry points to a rack with folded, soft-looking sweatpants, without letting go of Louis' arm and then gently pulls him into a corner where other trousers and jeans are hanging on more coat racks.

He let's go of Louis' wrist now, but the smaller lad certainly notices how Harry's hand swiftly brushes his, before they both take an awkward step backwards.

"So, uhm," Harry clears his throat a bit, but then he's right back to his enthusiastic self, which means showing cloths to the most handsome costumer he knows.

Also the cutest. Most beautiful. Most adorable. All that.

"You want to look for a minute?"

"Yeah, uh, sure." Louis starts swiftly looking through the pants when Harry nods and turns around to go back to work, but Louis stops him before he can take more than three steps.

"Wait, Harry!"

"Hmm?" Harry asks as he turns around to find Louis already with some loose pants and the band shirt from before in his hands.

"Can you show me to the changing rooms?"

"I think you know where they are by now, Lou." Harry laughs a bit and Louis fondly rolls his eyes.

"Yes, obviously, but I want you to help me decide wether to buy this or not!"

Harry looks dumbfound for a second, before a light smirk appears on his lips, "Sure, your wish is my demand. Even though I already think you will look amazing with this on, Lou."

Louis chuckles as he starts to walk towards the changing rooms, knowing Harry is following him close behind when he hears the tall lad mutter under his breath "You look good in everything, silly."