Bite the Bullet Chp15

Warning: Everything in this chapter is my imagination. I hope you guys like it and don't forget to VOTE and Comment.

I would like to thank SonjaMartinez19 for the awesome banner on the side >>>

___________________________________________________________

Three days since the bomb blasted, things were a little calm around the camp, mainly because many have seen worse than what happened here.

When it came to Hassan, you can't possibly talk in simple terms with the guy in its low speed. It was the first time that Hassan and Dimitri had the same rest hours as I did so we decided to have a little gentlemen talk.

"No, I swear man, Papi is noosed," Hassan bragged spreading on his cot next to mine, while Dimitri rested on the floor.

"Yeah you are right. Not all his thrusters are firing," Dimitri stated. I looked at him for a second then burst into laughing. The title 'Papi' was popular among us soldiers for Lieutenant Hayden but Dimitri never used or made fun of him, saying that Hayden wasn't thinking clearly. That was something new for me! We couldn't stop laughing for about two minutes.

"What did he use to say when we were training back home?" I questioned propping on my elbow. Hassan snorted and started mimicking Hayden.

"Pop that target right there ladies any desmandos won't be allowed," I chuckled then shook my head when Hassan showed his 'finger' as though Lieutenant was in front of him.

"Don't forget what Hayden use to bark about when there wouldn't be any team work. 'Ladies, Ladies pull leather I want you to pull leathers.' Sometimes I wondered if he was only talking to the female soldiers or he just ignored us," Dimitri joked looking at us then again we started laughing at how Hayden would demand for team support calling it 'pull leather'.

"I swear with him shields are up but no one is on the bridge," was my reply in between my laughs.

Suddenly Dimitri stood up and so did Hassan but I was still laughing. I looked up at them questioningly. Dimitri didn't meet my gaze but murmured. "Check you six," as words left his mouth I turned around then jumped from my cot, saluted and stood in line with the other two.

Lieutenant Hayden stood there with an annoyed look on his face, hand behind his back and looking us straight in the eye. 

"Spunk," he spoke taking a step forward and I held my head a little high. He thought we were brave to pick on him perhaps foolish! "Weren't you cowboys ordered to get some rest?" he stated more than questioned.

"Yes sir," was our unison reply.

"Three hours, Am I clear?" Lieutenant asked smugly.

"Yes sir," but my head snapped towards Hassan when he replied, "read you 5 by 5 sir," it wasn't disrespectful but it sure ticked him off. I bit my lip from laughing. Lieutenant glared at him then left when tent flap was down that's when we went wild with laughter.

"Dude you are crazy," I said lying on the cot after five minutes. Hassan sighed and threw himself on the couch behind my cot.

"It ain't like we are in jam by making fun of that meat Popsicle," Hassan barked with laughter. Dimitri shook his head laughing. "I'll better get some rest," he then said with a smile on his lips. With a wave Dimitri walked toward his cot.

"Let's catch some Z's man, before I pass out, see you later man," I told Hassan, resting my hands behind my head.

"Peace out," Hassan said in a murmur then we dozed off.