Bite the Bullet Chp21

Warning: Everything in this chapter is my imagination. I hope you like it and don't forget to Vote and Comment.

___________________________________________________________

"A hard soldier is a strong soldier is a living soldier."

*Flash Back*

He grabbed her hand and gently dragged her, "Where are we going Blade? Avalina asked, trying to keep up with his long strides. Her feet hit hard in the mud, which in return kissed her shoes, making her grimace in disgust.

Blade turned to look at the woman who drove him insane, "To show you heaven," His comment made her blush, and Avalina duck her head, making her wet hair stick gently on her cheeks. Blade looked over his shoulder once again, while walking. He wanted to reach and wipe those strands away from her cheeks, though he loved her hair, they were silky and soft but it annoyed him when they disturbed his view. He wanted to see every inch of her face. She was his drug, his addiction.

When Avalina raised her head, she frowned at the sight that welcomed her. Where was he taking her? To the tent and at this time! 'What about all the soldiers resting there?' She thought to herself urgently and opened her mouth to question Blade. Before she could utter a word, Blade gently tugged on her hand, pushed the flap of the tent and walked in. Avalina's eye widened, when she saw almost seven soldiers there, few of them were resting while others were talking in hushed voices, they all looked up at them at their approach, and Avalina hid behind Blade's massive body.

"Where's Fiona?" Blade questioned, walking forward, not letting go of her hand. He knew she was terrified and utterly confused as to what was going on.

Hassan stood up. "She will be here," then he looked passed them and smirked, "Think of the devil and the devil is here," Fiona rolled her eyes and ignored Hassan's taunt, smiled brightly at Avalina who was watching everything with big eyes, amazed, and a little bit scared.

"So, she said yes?" Fiona inquired, coming to grab Ava's hand.

Blade nodded proud and happy, looking down at Avalina, aware everyone was looking at him, but he didn't care, he knew the power his heart had was stronger than his doubts and fears for their relationship, and tonight he had proved it, proved how much he wanted her in his life. He smiled and looked at Fiona "So where is Troy?" he asked, looking around.

"Ah! I was wondering when you'll be free from staring at Avalina and look for me," Troy rose from the cot he was resting on and smirked at his friend. "Glad to know you still pay attention to your surroundings, Troy," Blade chuckled.

"Blade," a small voice called for his attention. He looked down at her and frowned, because she was terrified, her eyes shown with question and hesitation "What is going on?" Avalina's small voice pushed the frown from his face; he stared hard at her, at her beautiful face. She was scared he could see it in her gaze.

"You agreed to marry me, right,"

She gave a fierce nod, making her dripping hair bit on her eyes "Yes I did Blade, but what is this?" Ava asked again, sweeping her eyes around them in an urgent manner.

He stepped closer and bent lower, so that she won't raise her head higher in order to meet his gaze "We are getting married, right here, right now," Blade came clean, waiting for her reaction. He watched as her green eyes widened, and she gasped.

Blade cursed himself for being so stupid and naive. He had just thought about himself while dragging her here. He wanted to marry her and make her his. Looking at her, at the tears that rushed in her eyes, and biting her lip in utter confusion. He begin worrying, what if she didn't agree to marry now? What will he do? What would he say to all the people around them?