Daddy Wins

Harry: 44
Camryn: 44

Darcy: 27, 28 weeks pregnant
Josh: 29

Lennon: 24
Nora: 24

Auggie: 24
Emryn: 28

Bowie: 22
Morgan: 21

Calum: 20

Bindi: 18
Acacia: 18

Grandkids

Penny: 8 (DARCY)
Via: 6 (DARCY)
Hugh: 2 (LENNON)

Harley: 10 months (BOWIE)

Yes, I know this year does not match up with the Euros timeline, but we're just gonna go along with it for the sake of this story BAHAHA

July 2038

"C'mere, bud, kick it to me,"Lennon calls, standing a few feet away from 2 year old Hugh in their backyard as Hugh fiddles with a miniature football laying on the ground.

"Hugh! Kick it to me! Don't use your hands, use your feet!"Lennon chuckles, bending over and holding his arms out for Hugh, making big waving movements to try and get him to kick it towards him. "Right here, mate!"

"Dada, ball,"Hugh babbles, squatting down in front of the tiny football and tapping it with his finger, his caramel curls falling in his face. He's naked except for a diaper since him and Lennon just got done eating snack and Lennon didn't feel like soiling another pair of clothes, so his little diaper touches the floor as his chubby legs squat.

"It is a ball, huh?"Lennon breathily laughs, standing up straight and running his fingers through his brown curls, giving up on trying to get Hugh to kick it to him. "It's a football, can you say 'football'?"

"Fooball,"Hugh spits out, looking up at Lennon with a smile scrunching up his chubby cheeks, one of his dimples popping.

"Football! That's right, mate! Good job!"Lennon encourages, watching as Hugh stands up from his squat and taps on his bare belly, his outie belly button showing full force as his belly bloats from their little yogurt and animal crackers snack.

"Dada, I win,"Hugh smiles proudly, his little toes tapping against the tiny football that he hasn't bothered to move in the past 5 minutes.

"You can win if you kick it to me,"Lennon barters, willing to try anything to get his son to become a football fan. It's literally his only goal.

"I kick,"Hugh promises, coiling back his chubby leg before tapping his foot against the ball as it moves half the distance to Lennon, but in his book it's a win.

"YES MATE!"Lennon cheers, holding both of his hands in the air as he runs towards the ball and pulls it back with his foot. "That was such a good kick, Hughy!"

"I win?"Hugh asks, looking up at Lennon with a hopeful expression, his big hazel eyes gleaming.

"You do win!"Lennon nods with a chuckle, "that was perfect, bud! I'm so proud of you!"

"I kick it,"Hugh babbles with a happy smirk, skipping a bit in the grass as he tries to demonstrate again to Lennon how he kicked the ball.

"You did kick it! You did awesome!"Lennon encourages, placing his foot on top of the ball. "Daddy's gonna kick it to you now, okay? Are you ready?"

"I reay"Hugh nods, standing stick straight with his little arms hanging at his sides, his thick thighs squished together with his big belly spilling over his diaper.