The Most Loved Baby Sister

Lennon: 32
Nora: 32
Hugh: 9
Twins: 3
Hazel: newborn-5 months

October 31st 2045— (2 days old)

"Honey, can mumma help you get dressed?"Nora asks with the sweetest smile as she sits on the couch, making grabby hands at Parker who's warily standing in the corner of the living room while Lennon helps dress Hazel in her little strawberry costume that Camryn quickly made for her yesterday since they weren't expecting her to be born before Halloween, so they had no plans for costumes.

"NO!"Parker shouts in a little outburst as he backs himself further against the wall of the living room, pouting at Nora with his eyebrows furrowed in distaste. It's the same exact reaction she's been getting from him ever since Hazel was born and it's absolutely destroying her.

Parker has always been attached to Nora, and Nora to him, especially once he was diagnosed. But, ever since Hazel was born he's been actively pushing Nora away and refuses to get near her. His dad and brothers are allowed to be around him, but he wants none of Nora. He feels a bit betrayed because of how attached Nora has to be to Hazel and is definitely jealous of her. He doesn't do well with change to begin with, but he is having an especially hard time with this change.

"Parker John,"Lennon warns with a little pointed gaze at his little boy who is snapping his fingers by his side, his whole body beginning to tremble. "Speak nicely to mumma."

"Mumma, will you zipper me,"Hugh requests, waddling into the room in his astronaut costume that's slightly too big for him, so it makes him have to widen his stance as he walks.

"Of course I can, astronaut Hugh,"Nora grins, trying to not let Parker's little outburst affect her, but she knows Lennon knows that it has. He's watched her have more breakdowns than she can count in the past two days about it. Call it postpartum hormones or mum guilt or whatever you want, but whatever it is, it's hurting her beyond belief. "You look so good, buddy."

"Mate, that is the coolest costume ever,"Lennon compliments with the biggest smile as he buttons the bottom of Hazel's onesie as she peacefully sleeps against his thighs.

"I'm going to JUPITER!"Lennon exclaims with the biggest smile as Lennon and Nora both chuckle.

"Alright Mr. Jupiter explorer, you're all zipped up,"Nora announces as she pats Hugh's little back. "Are you ready to go trick or treating?"

"Yeah,"Hugh squeaks happily, almost bouncing up and down with excitement as he sits down on the couch next to Nora. "Are you coming to nana and papa's with us?"

"No, I'm just going to go trick or treating with you guys around our block and then daddy's going to take you to nana and papa's so you can trick or treat some more with your cousins,"Nora explains as she motions for Preston to come over to her so she can help him get into his lion costume.