Chapter 4: It Gets Worse

Korra had been in school for a couple weeks now. Korra's friendship with Asami was getting much better.. Korra found Asami at her locker. "Hey Asami." "Korra. Ready for class." Asami asked.

"Definitely, thank you for helping me when I first got here. I really appreciate it." Korra and Asami walked shoulder to shoulder.

"No problem, you seemed really nice so I didn't mind." Asami got lost listening to Korra's voice. She didn't even hear the words, she just listened to the beautiful sound.

"When is your next game?" Asami didn't realize Korra asked a question.

"What? My bad I zoned out." Asami started to heat up.

"I asked when your next volleyball game was?" Korra's heart fluttered at Asami's green eyes.

"Oh, it will be this Friday. I would love it if you came." Asami was really falling for this girl.

"Really? I'll definitely be the—," Korra was cut off when a girl knocked all her books out of her hands. Korra was able to pick up all of them except her notebook.

"Whoops," The girl said. Then she kicked Korra's notebook to her friend and the kids in the hallway started laughing at Korra struggling.

"Really, Kuvira. Very mature." Asami stopped the notebook and gave it back to Korra.

"Oh, shut up Sato. It was a joke." Kuvira snickered at her.

Asami got right into Kuvira's face, "Asami, let's just go." Korra grabbed Asami's arm and pulled her away.

"Yeah, listen to your slut." Kuvira said. Asami was trying so hard not to lose her cool. How dare she talk about Korra like that. "I'm sorry Korra. Don't listen to her."

They got to class and got to their seats, "Don't listen to Kuvira. She's just an asshole to new people."

Korra knew exactly who Kuvira was. She hated that Asami had to stick up for her.

The morning classes were actually great for Korra; she had a lot of fun with Bolin and she laughed a lot. Asami loved hearing Korra laugh; it made her happy and feel good. Korra's dopey ass grin could make anyone feel better about things.

The lunch bell rang, Korra walked with Asami, Jinora, Mako, Bolin and his girlfriend Opal. "Asami, can you save me a seat? I have to use the bathroom."

"Yeah, of course." Asami said.

Korra used the bathroom and as she washed her hands Kuvira and her friends came into the bathroom and shut the door. "Remember me Korra." Korra looked at Kuvira and suddenly the girl who bullied her in the Southern Water Tribe was standing right in front of her. "Kuvira Wright. What are you doing here?" Korra started to remember when she would beat her up and make fun of her.

"So you do remember. We will be making new memories." Kuvira pushed Korra to the floor. And punched her in the face. "Still a fucking push over. Your girlfriend isn't here to save you this time." Kuvira kicked her in the stomach. Kuvira grabbed Korra's hair and forced her to look up. "If you tell anyone, this will be a hundred times worse. You got me?"

"Yes, I promise I won't tell anyone." Korra sputtered out. The tears in her eyes were now streaming freely down her cheeks.

Kuvira let go of her hair then ran her hand over Korra's cheek, "You really do have very soft skin." Kuvira spit on her then left with her friends. Her friends laughed as they left.

Asami was waiting for Korra when Opal and Jinora walked up, "Hey you."

"Hey guys, have you seen Korra?" Asami asked.