[15]

Blue's POV

When I woke in the morning, it wasn't morning. It was about midday.

The day slunk by slowly. Consisting only of building the wall and a small solo hunting trip that I didn't tell anyone about. When I arrived back at the campsite after the hunt, it was already dark and Octavia ran up to me. 

" Hey" She said shyly. I smiled to myself " Hey" I replied. 

She looked at her feet. " I'm sorry that I called you a monster. You're not. You're a really good person and I know now that you were just taking away his pain. I'm sorry and I want to be your friend still" She rushed out. I smiled and pulled her towards me, wrapping my arms around her in a hug. 

" It's okay, Tavy. You were upset, I get it" I reassured her once I let her go. She smiled and nuged my shoulder slightly. 

" So whats going on with you and my brother?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. My cheeks flushed red and I ducked my head down. " Nothing" I said quickly but she laughed. " He slept with a girl last night, Tavy. He doesn't like me at all" I whispered and she looked down. 

" My brother is a bonehead sometimes." She laughed. " It's okay, you're too good for him anyway."  She whispered to me and I smiled. 

" I haven't had any friends in a long time. Damn it's nice" I joked. 

We sat down on a log by the fire and talked for ages. 

Me and Tavy were talking about anything and everything when a shooting star crossed the sky above us. We both looked up in awe, watching it streak across the sky. It kept going, flying closer to the ground. " Uhh.... Tavy, that's not a shooting star." I said watching the flaming ball keep descending on earth. 

A crowd began forming around the fire. " Bellamy get out here" Octavia yelled. I looked back to see Bellamy emerge from his tent with no shirt on. My stomach did a flip but seconds later I wanted to vomit. Two girls emerged right behind him covering their naked bodies with two blankets. 

I turned back to look at the sky. Tavy rubbed my back. " Like I said, my brother is a bonehead." Sadly Bellamy was standing right beside her when she said this and looked over at her in confusion. She flashed me a sorry look and I glared at her whilst avoiding Bellamy's eye. 

" There" On of the sky kids points at the object, showing Bellamy where to look.

"They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounder ass." Jones Cheered. The rest of the sky kids cheered around him. 

I looked over at Bellamy momentarily, only to catch him already looking at me. Fear was evident in his eyes and I wondered why.

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo." One of the girls who had come out of Bellamy's tent said and I scoffed rolling my eyes. She looked over at me.

" Whats your problem, Grounder? " She seethed, trying to intimidate me. I chuckled. " You sure know how to pick 'em, Blake!" I ignored her and jabbed at Bellamy. He looked down, unable to meet my eyes.  

" You got a problem, Bitch!" She said again and walked over, getting in my face. I laughed again as people turned to watch. 

" Nope. No problem." I replied, smirking. Rage built up on her features and before I could react, she brought her hand up and slapped me across the face. My head whipped to the side and gasps could be heard from the crowd. 

I smirked and licked my lips, turning my head slowly back to face her. She looked scared for a moment but she hid it under a scowl. She let out a chuckle trying and failing to act tough.