[21]

Bellamy's POV

"Bellamy" A soft voice came from behind me. I turned around to see Blue looking at me. Her hands were folded over her stomach and she was bent forward slightly. 

" Blue? What are you doing here" Her face morphed into an expression of pain and she scowled at me.  

" You were supposed to protect me" She whimpered, pain flashing on her face. She removed her hands from her stomach and black blood gushed out of the open wound in heavy waves. Blue stumbled forward and I lunged to catch her. 

I sat back onto the ground and cradled her in my arms as tears slid down both of our cheeks. Reaching over, I lifted her shirt to see the blood was gushing out of the knife wound the the grounder had given her, along with multiple burn marks from the wires. 

Her breathing became laboured and her eyes began to slip closed. " NO! Come on, Love. Stay with me" I cried shaking her in a desperate attempt to keep her awake. 

" You let me die" She whispers quietly and I shake my head. " You're not dying" 

" You let me die " She says again as her eyes slip closed and her breathing stops. I shake her shoulders roughly. " Come on, you can't die!" I whimper and rest my head on her shoulder. 

" NO!" I scream, my voice broken. " Come back to me, Please! Please don't leave me!" 

" Bellamy Blake" Another voice comes from behind me. I slowly turn around to see Jaha standing a few feet away from me. 

" H-how are you here? You're on the Ark?" I questioned, confused. before he can answer I feel the weight on my legs disappear and look down.  

Blue had disappeared. I let out another scream, ripping my vocal cords. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue's POV

I was flying over a small clearing when I heard a guttural scream. 

It was dark by now and I could slightly make out two figures on the ground below me. Curious, I flew down into the trees and saw Bellamy struggling against nothing. He kept screaming random words and saying that he deserved to die. 

Another figure stepped out from behind a tree and aimed a gun at Bellamy, who was laying on the floor. Still frozen, I watched as Bellamy broke out of the Jobi nut hallucination and brandishing nothing but thin air in front of him.  

Clarke steps out from behind a tree. " Put the gun down, Dax" She orders, pointing her own gun at him. 

"Should've stayed down there, Clarke. I tried not to kill you, but here you are, and Shumway said no witnesses." Dax said, glaring at her.  

" What is he talking about" She asked and I took this as my chance to step out. " Well, I'm guessing that this 'Shumway guy' set up this whole ' attempted murder'" I smirk at all their confused expressions. 

" Grounder" Dax growled " Who says it's attempted?" he questioned, smirking whilst aiming the gun on me. 

" Oh well...I guess, I did." I smirked at him. Dax pulled the trigger and the bullet shot out of the barrel. Clarke ducked behind a tree  and Bellamy yelled out, tackling Dax to the ground. I slipped slightly to the side, quick enough to avoid and serious wounds but the bullet skimmed the side of my face, leaving a burning gash. I ignored the and shot forward, ripping Dax off Bellamy. I landed a punch to the back of his head before he whipped around and swung at me stomach. 

The wind flew out of me and I felt my stitches rip open.  Ignoring the pain, I retaliated and tackled him to the ground. I peaked over his shoulder and saw Bellamy grab a gun arrow and plunge it into Dax's neck.  Blood leaked from the wound as he chocked in his last breath and slumped on top of me. 

Bellamy pulled his body off mine and rushed over to help me up. Clarke rushed out from behind the tree and grabbed Bellamy's face, checking over his wounds. I balanced myself on my feet and pushed off into the sky before either of the had the chance to say a word to me. 

Pain ripped throw my stomach but I pushed it away. At this rate I would never be able to make it back to camp before collapsing, so I went with the only other solution and veered off towards Lincoln's cave. Flying through the air I prayed to whatever God that is out there that Octavia got him out in time.