[22]

Blue's POV

I flew as fast as possible to Lincoln's cave. 

Halfway there my vision blurred and I began to plummet towards the ground. 

The forest floor raced up to meet me and I felt my whole body begin to ache. I winced as a crack sounded from my arm, and felt a burning sensation fill my body. 

My head was pounding as I heard hoofbeats somewhere to my left. I winced as I moved my head up to look, the pain increasing ten-fold. Someone reached down and picked me up, bridal style. To weak to fight back, I slipped into unconsciousness. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

Blue hung off the back of a horse as it trotted through the undergrowth. Her head swung side to side in time with the hoofbeats. 

The twitch of her eyelids was all that showed the girl was alive. 

The Warrior riding the horse turned to look at his leader. " chit dula op Oso dula op kom gada?"  (what do we do with the girl?) He asked the woman. She turned her head slightly to look at the girl and only then did she notice the black Tattoo poking out from under the shirt they had laid over her mud cover body. 

A gasp left her mouth as she looked closer at the girls muddied face. The dark brown hair, The defined cheekbones and the small, angular nose. The resemblance was uncanny, almost identical as they had always been. 

Knowing the chaos that had been caused last time people found out about her abnormality, the woman said nothing about it and instead turned back to the path ahead. 

" Oso hon daun em bakon gon camp " (We take her back to camp)  She ordered the two Warriors following her. 

"Sha, Anya"   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bellamy paced around camp, looking at the gate every few seconds. Blue still hadn't returned from the night before after she got shot and flew away. 

He was worried. 

Losing his mind. 

He didn't know wether she'd bleed out somewhere or if she was safe. She'd been gone for a day and he couldn't concentrate on anything. 

He cut out of his thoughts when Clarke walked over, her usual grim expression resting on her face. 

"Hey. The comms are still dead. They cut out during the pageant." she informed him 

"Best Unity Day ever." Bellamy replied, his mind still elsewhere. " Do you really think now is a good time to be having a party? I mean, the Grounder is out there." Clarke spoke grimly, looking around the camp, waiting for hundreds of Grounders to spring over the walls and attack. 

"Grounders." He corrected "By now, he's made it home. He's probably putting together a lynch mob. Relax. I got security covered. Why don't you go get a drink? You look like you could use one." 

She shook her head, looking down. " I could use more than one" 

Bellamy offered a half-smile " Then have more than one. Clarke, the Exodus ship carrying your mother comes down here in two days. After that, the party's over. Have some fun while you still can. You deserve it." 

Clarke looked up and smiled " Yeah, Okay. You could use one too you know" She then lowered her voice and looked up at him, pity clouding her eyes. " I'm sure Blue is fine. She's smart and if I know anything, it's that she knows how to survive." 

Bellamy looked at her. He didn't want her pity. Not hers, Not anyones. He needed to focus. Octavia was his main priority, her safety was all that mattered. 

Ignoring her statement, he spoke again, forcing a smile onto his lips. " I've got security covered." Clarke stared at him for a moment before giving in. " All right" 

She walked away and Bellamy watched her go. His gaze flicked over to Octavia and with all the will power he had left, he steeled his mind against any thoughts of the Grounder girl. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue woke up to find herself sitting in someones tent. Momentarily she thought that somehow the sky kids had found her and brought her back to camp, that was until she noticed the knives sitting in the corner and the vials of different poisons and cures lined on a small wood bench. 

This was not the Skaikru camp. 

Glancing around she took in the fact that she was still half-laying in a bed. The blankets were made from animal fur and the base made from uneven branches. 

The sound of rustling from outside the camp caused her to spring into action, launching forward to grab one of the knives she'd spotted. 

Brandishing the knife infront of her, Blue backed into a corner of the tent, hiding herself in the shadows as much as she could. 

The flap opened to reveal a woman. Regal as ever, clad in a warriors attire. The woman had ashy, brown hair and war paint covering her eyes and nose. She looked at me, her brown eyes seemingly black. 

"Blue" The woman spoke, almost a whisper. Confusion struck the girl, before melting into relief and happiness. 

"Anya" She whispered before launching herself into the older woman's waiting arms. Anya wrapped her in a tight embrace, both girls managing to stop themselves from crying out. 

Anya pulled away and held the young girl at arms length. " You look so grown up." She said, still staring at the girl. Indeed she had, her face had become more defined, her eyes more piercing. She had shot up at least 4 inches since she left and now sat at around 5'6 . 

Blue pulled away suddenly."Did they see?" she spoke, her voice cracking at the end. 

Anya shook her head, immediately knowing what the girl was referring to. "No one saw. You we covered in mud when we found you and it was still dark out." Blue let out a sigh of relief as someone outside the tent called for Anya. 

Pain shot through her stomach and she looked down to see bandages wrapping her shoulder and lower stomach. She shot a questioning look at Anya.

" When we found you, your shoulder was popped out of the socket and the was some sort of wound in the side of your stomach. 

realisation shot through her head and she remembered the events of the night with Bellamy and Clarke. Her heart rate picked up but the something hit her. The pain wasn't that bad. it was burning anymore and, like the other gunshot wound she had received, Blue wasn't on the verge of fainting every time she stood up or moved around. 

" Where was the wound?" She asked. Anya studied her for a moment, searching for the answer. "The wound looked as though it grazed the side of your stomach." She answered.

Blue released a breath that she didn't know she'd been holding and flopped back onto the bed. seconds passed before Anya's name was called once again and she stalked out of the tent, barking orders as she went. 

Blue had been laying on the bed for around 10 minutes when Anya came storming through the tent flap. 

"grab a sword and come with me" She demanded staring at the girl. Blue shot up and reached for the machete that she had spotted when she was looking around the room. Anya stalked out of the tent and Blue followed close behind. 

"where are we going?" The girl demanded, sidling up the Anya. 

The warrior didn't answer until they had both mounted their horses and began the trek to wherever they were going. 

"Skaikru" Was all she said in answer.