Chapter 15: Welcome, My Blueberry Sweetheart

Y/N's POV

I gave Yeonjun my address after class-- Well, Arielle did, my hands were so shaky writing it that it barely made up the words. I just hope that Sehun doesn't turn my Blueberry Boy Yeonjun away... And this is way better than that study party! I get to talk and have some time alone with him!! It's WAY better than just sitting beside him!!

Imagine me, him, across each other, sunlight through the window, we'll accidentally touch hands reaching for a pen and look at each other in bliss, but instead of pulling back he'll just hold my hands tighter and smile! And then he'll compliment me, he'll lean closer and closer... and closer... until we kiss and--

"Y/N!!"

"Huh-- Wha-- WHOA!" I felt like I was about to fall when Arielle suddenly pulled me back

"You alright?" She asked. I went back to reality and realized I almost fell down the stairs, I wouldn't want to be in the hospital with concussions now do I? Especially when Yeonjun is gonna visit

"Damn, is your head in the clouds again?" Arielle chuckled

"It never went down, Ari. And it never will!"  I proudly said. It's true that all I do was daydream from the very moment I wake up til I'm completely snuggled underneath the blankets. If this was a job, I would've been loaded already.

"I really hope Sehun doesn't doesn't mind a classmate coming for a visit this weekend..." I said as we walked home. We've reached our little humble house and was once again greeted by a lovely aroma coming from the kitchen as always. My stomach automatically rumbled in hunger as if it knew that it's feeding time, it always rumbles whenever I see food, it's like a code or a password when it comes to my stomach to immediately become hungry.

"We're home!!" Arielle shouted, Sehun greeted back from the kitchen. We dropped our bags and noticed that Adam wasn't in the table.

"Welcome back! I'm just finishing this up and I'll serve it on the platter. Eat the vegetables, you're not leaving the table unless your plate is clean" Sehun said not turning his gaze at us and continued cooking. Oh my gosh is that steak!? Now I'm even more hungry!

"Where's Adam?" Arielle asked.

"He's not with you? I thought you three would come home together"

"We thought he already went ahead without us" I said. Where the heck is that boy? It's unusual for him to show up last, and unusual for him to not even come home together with us.

We suddenly heard the door opened and speak of the devil, Adam finally showed up a minute before dinner.

"Welcome back, where were you?" Sehun asked

"I talked to one of my classmates after class, I'm planning to join a club"

A club huh? And guess what my dumbass self said: "A stripper club?" I received a hard back head hit from Arielle, and I really mean it, her hand was heavy!

"Ow... Not so harsh..."

"Y-Y/N!!" Adam stuttered and was taken aback from his seat. He's not really the type of guy to be thrown by those type of jokes. But if he did joined a strip club, I would be wasting money on that cuz his physique is chef's kiss I'm telling ya, he's not really muscular and buff, but his body is perfectly shaped. How do I know that? Well, we went to the beach and he was shirtless that time. Who knew the sweet cute Adam from the orphanage would get a fine body.

"Stop joking around and eat. Be glad that I got a good pay today and managed to buy some steak for you guys"

The steak looks so juicy and tender! But the side dish is a cup of peas, carrots and... broccoli? Seriously? And he expects me to have a clean plate?

"Y/N, you are not going to your room until you finish everything"

I feel like an absolute child right now... But it's better than no food at all. As long as there aren't tomatoes that is...

{Time skip in the weekend}

I heard footsteps outside my room and heard the door open, it was Sehun.

"Y/N? It's time to wake up--" He froze and saw me fixing my hair and styling it.

"Well, well, well... You're up early" He leaned into the door frame and grinned at me. Like come on! He knows that I'm head over heels for Yeonjun! Of course I'll doll up myself for him!!

"Y/N, he's just gonna teach you the lessons so whatever you look like is fine. He's entering OUR house" I know but this is My Blueberry Sweetheart Yeonjun we're talking about!! And I'm looking pretty normal!

"Yeah yeah, but that doesn't stop me for looking beautiful and make him fall for me!" I responded as I check myself out in the mirror.

"What's with the candles?" Sehun observed the candles on my desk, "They're scented candles..."

"To set the mood" I wiggled my eyebrows at him

"Is that why you're wearing a long baggy shirt and... shorts" He looked at my clothing. But PLEASE give me a break Sehun! The shorts are literally up to my knees.

"Hey! They're not that short! You even took away my booty shorts last time!" I crossed my arms

"I'm not letting you wear that while you're under my care. And you don't have "Booty" anyways to fit it"

I feel insulted!! I DO HAVE AN ASS!! HOW AM I ABLE TO POOP IF I DON'T THEN!?

"You're insulting me rather than complimenting me..." I pouted, he's mean sometimes! Can't a 17 year old girl have a moment of her life!? My future husband is on his way!

I heard a knock from my open door and saw Adam peeping through the door frame, "Yo, your Prince Charming arrived" I almost squealed. I pushed passed Sehun and took a running start to the front door. I stopped and took a deep breath.

Act normal, Y/N... Blueberry Sweetheart is right outside. My damn heart won't calm down like gurl, chill, I know you're excited too but please don't pop out my chest!

I opened the door and saw the love of my life, Choi Yeonjun. He lookin' fine as hell with those rolled up sky blue button up shirt with a few buttons off, he has a white shirt inside which I hope he doesn't-- CUZ HE MIGHT FEEL HOT! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!! I mean... I wouldn't mind if it's the other way-- ANYWAYS!!

"Hi! I'm glad I got the right house" He smiled at me. I can't believe he's here!!

"H-Hi... Yeah I'm glad you didn't got lost! Like how I get lost in your eyes..."

"What?"

"Like how birds get lost in the sky!" Snap out of it Y/N!! Do birds even get lost in the sky!? We're not even starting yet!!

"O-Oh! You must be Mr. Sehun" He greeted Sehun who's right behind me. Hold on how did he get here so fast!?

"Yeonjun, right?" He gave My Blueberry Sweetheart the interrogation stare, the stern look while observing his body patterns type of shit. For fuck sake this is a tutor session! Why is everyone a criminal in his eyes!?

"Yes sir! I've heard a lot about you from Y/N!" They shook hands

"And I've for sure heard a lawful lot about you" DO NOT START EXPOSING MY ASS THIS EARLY SEHUN!!

"We'll go to my room now so we can study each other-- I-I mean! Study together!!" I quickly grabbed Yeonjun and pulled him to my room.

Finally, some time with My Blueberry Sweetheart Soon To Be Husband Yeonjun!

A/N

I wasn't planning on continuing this at first cuz I thought it was very cringey cuz of my old writing style...

But here it is so... Enjoy I guess?

- Void