Chapter 16: Are there still chances?

Y/N's POV

Everything was going great, and everything was just as I planned. Yeonjun across the table, perfect lighting, perfect weather, and no one disturbing us!

"Did you get how to solve using the formula?" He asked

"Yep! I just need to list it down so I can remember it, I'm not the type of person who remembers everything" I honestly said. I mean, I often forget stuff after 5 seconds which means I have forgotten almost half of my existence!

"Don't worry, I tend to forget stuff too" He chuckled. Oh just how adorable he is when he smiles, I could melt! Now time for step number 2!

"Hey, I think I can try solving this solution now!"

"Really? Let's try"

I watched his hand move and reached for the similar pen, our hands touched!!! SUCCESS!! Just as I imagined!

We both looked at each other in a bit of shock, except that I'm not really in shock because it was all planned out! Now it's time for step number 3, pull out your acting skills and--

"I brought snacks! Why don't you guys take a break?" Sehun barged in the room with a plate of sandwiches in his hand. Dammit Sehun! Wrong timing!

"O-Oh! Thank you" Yeonjun stood up with a bow and received the plate, he put it down on an available space on the table and sat down again. Alright! Let's start this again shall we?

"I'm sorry about Sehun interrupting us like that... I always told him to knock but he doesn't listen" That's right... continue the soft innocent girl act Y/N, lead him to the conversation slowly.

"It's alright, he just brought us some sandwiches. Let's continue?" He smiled

"Yeah, where were we?" I said as I leaned in, he talked and reminded me how to solve each problem on the book once again. I'm going back to square one because I need to build up the atmosphere here! If Sehun didn't interrupt then My Blueberry Sweetheart and I would've been in a sweet lovey dovey conditions now! SERIOUSLY!!

"It doesn't seem that hard now, is it?"

"It still kinda hurts my brain tho, but I can manage" I stretched my arms, it's exhausting trying to learn stuff and continuously extracting information, and I've been sitting for almost an hour now!

"Let's take a break and eat the sandwiches, we don't want it to be put to waste" He reached for the sandwich on top and I swiftly tried to reach it as well and in time for us to hold hands! Yes! Step 2 complete! Step 3--

"I almost forgot your juice!" Sehun slammed the door open which startled me a bit

"It's fresh! Here's your glasses! And put away these books and take a break! Alright?" He smiled at us, but I'm not trusting that smile because I KNOW he's just acting it out! And does it take that long to deliver juice!?

"Thank you Sehun oppa" I gave him a smile and a look, he knows what I meant, so please leave us alone!!

Sehun closed the door slowly keeping his "friendly" smile. This man... for goodness sake... Something's fishy over here. Yeonjun grabbed a sandwich and I did the same. This plan isn't going smoothly! Ugh! I need to get closer to Yeonjun, I should've made a plan b! What am I gonna do now?

"Y/N, I'm just curious. Why did Sehun prevented you from going to the study party? It helped you somehow, right?" Yeonjun asked. I don't know what to answer, Sehun never really told me the reason and just stormed off that day.

"I don't know, he didn't tell me the reason" I admitted, because even I was curious about it too.

"Hey... You got uhh..." He was pointing at me.