Chapter 20: Deadly Charmer, Park Jimin

Y/N's POV

The food was delicious, we all were satisfied by Jin's cooking and I was certainly full! It was like I wanna eat forever! I helped cleaning the table since I have no rights being lazy here because it's not my house, they might kick me out...

"Y/N!!" I heard my name being called after I put my plate on the sink. Guess who it was? Jungkook

"Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N--"

"Oh my Go- sh Jungkook, what?" I can't say his name, there's a demon in the distance

"Let's go to my room!" This boy has so much adrenaline, is he and Hobi competing? I do not have that much energy about anything. Except when I was a kid, I was all over the place pissing off the nuns. But Jungkook looks like a dog right now...

"I wanna show you something! Or maybe we can play too! Oh! I just found this new game online! Let's play that!" He kept jumping up and down like the floor is a trampoline or something... Seriously what's with him?

"It's her first day here chill down a bit" Yoongi said as he pass by us to go drop another plate. Jungkook pulled my arm and was about to exit the dining area when his shirt was pulled.

"My my~ Jungkook, I know you're excited but, shouldn't we tour this little doll around the mansion first?" Jimin slowly circled around me before putting a hand across my shoulder, "We don't want her to just open up doors leading into a few unwanted rooms~" He then went real close to my face observing my features with a mischievous smile, "Unless it's my room of course, you're most definitely free to go there whenever you like~ After all..." Jimin whispered in my ear saying: "I know a way to keep you entertained for hours~"

S-Sir, my soul is leaving my body... It's not ascending but it's descending to hell...

"HEY! BACK OFF!" Jungkook pushed Jimin off of me and pulled me close to him, this is the second time I've been hugged by him, nor by a handsome hot guy!

"Don't be so jelly Kookie, you know that's how I just approach people" He's still keeping that smug look! And why is he still looking at me!?

"Why don't we just tour her around the mansion?" Jimin suggested

"We'll be fine with just us two!" Jungkook responded still tightly hugging me-- oh damn this boy smells good, what soap does he use? Or cologne? Either way he smells hella fine

"Oh come on!" The designer wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, "I just wanna show her some rooms too!" He pulled Jungkook closer, "We don't want Namjoon to find out who entered his seance room and broke his dybbuk box" Ah, he just used the classic hit or snitch

"F-Fine... Just don't be too close to Y/N!!" This boy is really possessive...

Jimin let go of Jungkook, "I'll try to last as long as I can. But no promises" He winked at me

"Hmph, I was gonna use this moment to spend some time with Y/N..." Do you think I didn't heard you mumbling? You're still slightly hugging me so my hearing radius is really close!

~~~

We were walking around some hallways and introduced me to a LOT of rooms, and It's only the first floor! They told me its purpose -- which were pretty obvious because of the contents-- they warned me about some rooms that neither needs permission to enter, needs someone in particular before you enter, or a completely forbidden room. One of those completely forbidden room was a door at the end of the first floor hallway, it was black with red painted patterns and symbols in it...

They told me that it's forbidden for ME at least, so there's something behind the door that wasn't meant to be seen by an outsider like me? This is their house so there's bound to be secrets... these guys aren't normal after all