Chapter 18: The old is gone, it's time for the new

{Narrative}

"Oh! Where are my manners? I should've introduced myself!" The man laughed and continued "Call me Jay B, and this gentleman right behind me is Mark" He said with delight, the complete opposite of what the girl stumbled on the floor is feeling.

"They're monsters! Don't come near-- AGH!!" Sehun was impaled once again by Mark's claws.

"Mark, take it easy on him, you're scaring the poor girl. Let's not make it more worse..." Jay B looked at Y/N "... yet" And laughed.

'This man is a psychopath!' Is all that Y/N could think of

"Well... since it's your special day, I'll be humble enough to at least make sure you two can exchange goodbyes" Jay B moved out of the view, Sehun and Y/N now has a clear vision of each other. "Well? Go ahead, say whatever you want, before it's too late" The man smiled once again as he patiently wait.

"Y-Y/N... I'm so sorry if I've ever make you feel locked up and restraint... I was just worried..." Tears formed in Sehun's eyes, "For a reckless girl like you... why wouldn't I?" He laughed weakly. "I admit b-being reckless m-m-myself... Deciding too quickly under my reign h-as always been my weakness..." He was crying, "I always r-regret doing decisions without think--thinking what's bound to happen..."

Y/N couldn't speak, she was too scared and doesn't know what to say.

"But... a-after everything... after all these troubles..." The officer said slowly, "Adopting you... w-was the decision... I would never regret..."

'S-Sehun...' Y/N cried along with the injured man across her

'Damn it Y/N! Say something! Say that you appreciate him! Why can't you say anything!?' The girl scolded herself.

"I love you, Y/N... you reckless little girl..." Sehun painfully smiled

"I-I... I love... I love you too, Sehun... Thank you for looking after me..." They looked at each other in the eyes one last time before Mark clawed Sehun's stomach instantly killing him.

"SEHUN!!!"

Jay B just smiled at the lifeless body before looking back at Y/N, "I'm pretty sure that was enough time. It was so touching hearing your final words for each other" He wiped a fake tear.

"YOU MONSTER!! YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!!" Y/N stood up

"Oh? What's this? You got the strength to talk straight and stand up now? Excellent!" Jay B clapped in amusement. "Don't worry, you'll be seeing each other again..." He snapped his fingers and 5 more guys jumped from above and surrounded Y/N "... In the afterlife that is"

"Finally... I've waited for so long!" A man lunged forward to get a grip on Y/N, but just in time, he was pushed back by Jungkook.

"Bam Bam!" Jackson shouted.

"Well well well... if it isn't Jeon Jungkook of Bangtan. How are your hyungs? Miss me yet?" Jay B slowly stepped forward.

"Don't come any closer!" Jungkook said as he hugged Y/N to protect her.

"As if those words are able to stop us" Jay B glared at the man protecting their prey. "Better give us the girl, Jungkook, and run back home to your hyungs, I'm pretty sure Jin will be angry"

As the men comes closer, the fear the girl is feeling increases. It's like being thrown in a wolf's den, there's no escape, Jungkook can't take them all at once, it would risk both his safety and Y/N's life.

'Shit... This is bad...' Jungkook sweats in panic. 7 over 1 is too outnumbered for him to take for now, he needs help, otherwise they'll be both food.