Phase 4 : Rise of The Demon Queen

Warning, long ass chapter, some angst ig

sorry for being so dead lol. I wrote this in one go so like it's unedited and fresh outta the pot <3

btw i will once again say: by the end of this, if you want to kill me, use a silver sword.

ty and good night (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

****************************************************

FIX. HER.

That was the only two words that Tim Drake's mind revolved around.

Everything could be rebooted. Even life itself, as proven by Jason and Damian's wondrous little dips in a glowing green pool of undeath.

Maybe they could find a way to bring Dickie back. Toss his whole body in the Lazarus pit. Bring back his beloved older brother, the first Robin, the only one with relative emotional stability, the glue that held the family together, that held him together.

But Aria had clearly taken the head with her, quite aware of what they could do with it.

So now Tim had to find his presumed-dead sister now turned serial-killer, using the information that a butthurt friend-zoned person gave to Batman,  convince her to give back the chopped-off head of their older brother,  and then change her back into who she was before.

Because if this Kit Norami girl was able to win over Aria and not get killed, then it proved that Aria still had the capability to love.

Even after everything, even after Talia's retaking of her, her accident in the alleyway behind the theatre, her sanity being torn away from her, Aria kept a friend.

And that was more than enough for Tim to hope, to work on this sliver of hope, this sliver of silver lining that faintly glowed amongst the shitstorm clouds that raged on through his life.

Because it was proven that there was still a little bit of the old Aria left in her, the one that could love.

Tim stared at his computer screen, eyes sunken into shadows, lips chapped by the dozen cups of hot coffee, fingers aching from typing and clicking and trying to figure out a reboot.

Chemcorps had a way to destroy memories by destroying neurons in the brain. It was a solid idea, but they'd have to get Aria into the south Chemcorps labs, somehow manage to hook her up to the CT machine, and then the mindwipe headset, and then spend three days in the same room as her.

And if he knew Aria- the new Aria- then it was damn well obvious that being in the same room as a psychopathic serial killer that already killed his brother in cold blood, was not a valid plan.

There was a molecular-elimination method with a special high-tech laser, that seemed more in reach, even if extreme.

Then Tim checked the laser's side effects and realized that it could result in death, especially amongst people who suffered from depression. He had silently scrapped that plan as well. He knew that Aria was depressed when she was young. Plus, a laser being pointed into her brain didn't sound very safe either.

It was their fault either way, her being like this.

Next plan.

Another sip of coffee. Another hour bathed in the ghastly blue from his screen.