I

AUTHOR POV:

Junnie, wake up baby! You have to go to college!

But I don't want to!

You have to baby! You want to be successful in your adult life right? Then you must be attentive in class & do your tasks wholeheartedly & correctly!

Fine Eomma!

Yeonjun finally wakes up after rubbing his eyes for a few seconds.

Then he went to brush his teeth & dress up.

Hmm, I'd have to go to school either way because I want to see him, hehehehe.

Yeonjun giggles to himself as he thinks of his teacher, Soobin.

Well, recently something quite interesting happened.

________________________________

I-I like you Mr. Choi!

Pardon?

Y-Yes I like you... I uhm wanted to be uh y-your...
Yeonjun blushed heavily while saying words.

Boyfriend? You wanted to be my boyfriend Yeonjun?

Yeonjun nodded eagerly hearing that.

Yeonjun... We both know it's illegal.. you're a minor & I'm an adult, moreover I'm a teacher. I can't date my students can I?

B-But can't we hide it? It- It can be our secret!

Yeonjun was so eager to be his boyfriend. Soobin chuckled at his childish answer.

B-But do you y'know... Like me?

Soobin chuckled again & then caressed yeonjun's left cheek with his thumb tilting his head up which made Yeonjun blush.

Yes, I do love you.

Yeonjun widened his eyes & he started sobbing.

Hey! Why're you crying baby?

I'm so *hic* happy that you *hic* love me!

He kept hiccuping while crying. Soobin cooed at him & hugged him.

Aww don't cry baby. I loved you since you first came here. But I didn't want to make moves because you're a minor.

Then are we *hic* together?..

Yes.

Soobin smiled at him.

Then Yeonjun tip-toed & kissed Soobin making Soobin startled. But soon he wrapped his hands around his waist & replied to the kiss by taking dominance over it.

He asked for permission to insert his tongue inside & Yeonjun opened his mouth. Their tongues swirled around each other's & Yeonjun moaned from the contact.

They soon broke the kiss because of loss in breathing. They both smiled at each other.

Did you like the kiss baby?

Yes... I'm so happy right now!

Soobin chuckled & ruffled Yeonjun's hair.

Well then, see you tomorrow.

Y-Yes Mr. Choi! Bye!

Soobin waved at him & went to his next class leaving an excited Yeonjun behind.