XIII

AUTHOR POV:

It was the next morning. Beomgyu was making breakfast. Yeonjun woke up smelling the attracting fragrance of Beomgyu's cooking. He was cooking pancakes. 

Mmm?

Yeonjun rubbed his eyes & looked around curiously. Then it hit him. He quickly got out of the bed & ran in the kitchen. He saw Beomgyu was cooking.

B-Beomgyu!

Oh! Hyung you're awake already?

I-I'm sorry for how I acted yesterday! I-It's not that I d-don't trust-

Junnie it's fine. I'm used to not people not trusting me. You don't have to apologise!

Beomgyu reassured Yeonjun. Yeonjun just frowned more.

No! It's not true, you're my bestest best friend! I trust you more than I trust myself! I was j-just so sad & angry yesterday I said that accidentally.

It's fine, hyung. 

Beomgyu smiled at him. Yeonjun just felt tears in his eyes for hurting his friend, the person who was there for him. The person who treated him better than his own blood.

I'm sorry... I've must hurt you a lot t-that you're saying stuff like that.

Yeonjun felt like dying. He hated himself for always hurting people. And before he knew it, he was sobbing.

J-Junnie hyung! Don't cry! I forgave you don't cry anymore... 

B-But you keep saying bad things about yourself! Everyone trusts you Beomie!

I know. I'm sorry Junnie I won't say that again.

D-Don't think that too!

Yeonjun scolded Beomgyu while Beomgyu just laughed at his childishness.

Now now, let's eat our pancakes. They're gonna get cold. I'll get some berries & maple syrup okay?

Okay.

Here Junnie, let's eat together.

Taehyun already left?

Yeah, I heard the workers there always have to go earlier. Wait, that reminds me, when do you go to work?

At 8 am.

Well, it's 7 right now.

SHIT! BYE I'LL GET READY!

Wow, you finished your food so quickly. 

Beomgyu laughed his ass off.

After 30 minutes, Yeonjun finally found his perfect dress. He wore it, for some reason he wanted to impress Soobin. Thinking of Soobin made him blush a little. 

Then, he did his hair. He decided he'll let his hair down, since the child liked his hair to the point she started calling him noona. 

Maybe, giving her a visit won't be so bad. 

When he got out of his dressing room, Beomgyu gasped.

WOW! You look awesome! Are you trying to impress someone?~

Sh-Shut up! 

Hah! Knew it. You were trying to impress Soobin.  Ahh, young love.

Beomgyu. You're younger than me. And Soobin's an old fart.

That's why I'm saying you can make him your sugar daddy!