V

AUTHOR POV:

Yeonjun kept sobbing. After getting home, he didn't even talk to his mother properly.

Oh! Junnie you're already back? Doesn't your class end in an hour?

Y-Yes but someone hurt a b-boy today & he was horribly injured, that's why th-they sent us home early.

Oh... I hope the boy is doing well now. Why don't you go freshen up a little hmm?

His mother asked while she ruffled up Yeonjun's hair. Yeonjun flinched a little remembering how badly his hyung had grabbed his hair making his mother worried. 

Baby are you okay?

Y-Yes! I have to go the bathroom! Bye eomma!

Yeonjun exclaimed as he ran to the bathroom leaving his mother worried.

Why're you so ugly? Why're you so weak? For fuck sake tell me!

Yeonjun cried screaming at the mirror. His eyes were red & puffy. His mouth was quivering.

I hate you! You ruined my life!! You're disgusting! You're ugly! You're a s-slut! 

Yeonjun sobbed more as he remembered how everyone kept calling him a slut. 

You're a wh-whore! You're so dumb! Why?! Why're you like this?!

Yeonjun practically shoved his index finger inside the mirror. 

You should kill yourse-

 Junnie baby! Are you done yet? I've made ramyeon! Come down before it becomes cold!

Y-Yes eomma! I'm coming!

Yeonjun quickly came down & started eating his ramyeon. His cheeks becoming more puffier as he nibbles on ramyeon. No matter how much sad or angry he was, if he ate ramyeon, he'd immediately be in good mood. 

His mother chuckled as she saw her son getting angry at the chopstick for not holding the egg.

You're so cute!

You're a whore.

You're cheeks are so puffy I love them!

You're so ugly.

E-Eomma... Am I ugly?

His mother gasped then furrowed her eyebrows.

Ugly? Junnie you're the cutest baby alive! You're so good looking! Your voice is so unique! Your eyes are to die for! You have beautiful skin! NEVER think you're ugly! 

A-Are you saying that because I'm your son?..

Of course no! Yeonjun where are these questions coming from? Did someone say these to you? Tell me the name & I'll cut their head o-

N-No! No one said I'm ugly... I-It's just... Nevermind. Eomma I'm done eating, I'm full.

Yeonjun said out of nowhere & left for his room. His mother was extremely worried.

Yeonjun... You know you can tell eomma everything right? Eomma's always here for you...

Y-Yes...

Then he went to his room, shutting it. He quickly changed into an oversized T-Shirt with long sleeves. The oversized T-Shirt was really big. It reached Yeonjun's knees. So he didn't wear any long pants. Besides, no one would do anything to him right?