IV

AUTHOR POV:

After a few hours, Yeonjun finally woke up from his unconscious state. He stood up limping to the mirror. He looked at himself & he was disgusted. He hated how he looked. There was white liquid coming out of his mouth. His body was covered in his own blood. His eyes were red & puffy. He looked so dirty. 

What hurt him most was that he lost his first time to some jerks. And not to Soobin. He wanted to cry more. He hated himself now. He broke his promise. He wasn't innocent anymore. He wasn't saint. 

He sobbed a little more & after that he washed his body with water. Then wore his pants & skirts. Thankfully those jerks took him & did it in one of the stalls. Or everyone could have seen his disgusting state.

His lower abdomen hurt a lot. Of course, it was expected. Because one, he was a virgin. Two, they didn't help him prepare or let him take preparation. Three, they didn't even let him get time to adjust.

 Hoping no one saw him, he rushed out of the restroom. 

OMG is that the guy from the video?

Ewww! He's such a slut!

Skipping 2 whole classes just to get raped? He sure is a slut! Moreover, getting fucked by 4 men! 

Ewww stay away from him! He's a slut! 

He must reek of sex!

People whispered around him after they saw him walking out of the restroom.

He couldn't hear what they were saying. He hoped it wasn't about him. Then he decided to ask a girl about the time.

Annyeonghaseyo noona! I was a little busy so I wanted to know what's the time right now?

That girl scoffed looking at Yeonjun who was fidgeting with his fingers.

Tch. Trying to look cute.

The girl thought inside her head.

Ugh, it's 3 pm. Isn't it obvious? Oh. How would you know anyway, you were busy getting dicked down!

Yeonjun widened his eyes. How did she find out?

W-What? Noona what are you talking a-about?

Now now, don't act so innocent. You think no one saw that video? Sorry to break it to you Yeonjun, but you're a slut. A dirty one to begin with. I never thought I'd have to see stuff like this. Especially of you. Now everyone knows you're a slut.

Yeonjun felt tears in his eyes. How did she find out? How did everyone find out?

Anyways. I gotta go. I have stuff to do. Unlike you-

She almost dig her index finger in Yeonjun's chest.

Who has got nothing to do other than going around being people's toilet.

She left, leaving a surprised Yeonjun all alone.

Then suddenly, a boy from 3rd year came up to him.

What's up slut?

He said quite loudly, making Yeonjun get into his senses. Then he stepped back a little & winced from the sudden insult. 

M-Minjoon Hyung?...

That guy was really tall. He back walked Yeonjun till his back hit the wall. Then he towered over Yeonjun making him scared.

I never knew you had such a beautiful body. Fuck I wished it was me who was fucking you instead.

Yeonjun felt his breath hitch when he got closer & held him by his waist. 

Minjoon h-hyung... L-Let me go pl-please... 

God, I wanna fuck you so bad. Your tight hole tightening around my dick while your squirming under me. 

Yeonjun almost cried when he forced his lips on his own. Then biting his bottom lip so he can insert his tongue.

H-Hyung n-no mmph p-please I d-don't like th-this! 

Yeonjun tried his best to shove him away. But he couldn't. He was too weak. 

He hated himself for not being strong.

Then Minjoon grabbed his arm harshly & took him to an empty classroom. He locked it. Then he started opening his belt.

N-No please not again. I c-can't anymore

Shut up & listen to hyung.

He said while he unzipped his pants.

Yeonjun was terrified. Why was this happening to him? What did he ever do?

Then he felt Minjoon tug on his hair & forced him to kneel down against his lower abdomen.

Be a good boy & make hyung feel good hmm?

MMPH!

Minjoon shoved his dick inside his mouth.

Suck like the slut you are. If you don't, you're gonna regret it.

Then he started bopping his head while crying fat tears. His mouth hurt so much. He couldn't take much of this anymore. He hated this more than anything.

Soon he felt Minjoon shove his dick inside Yeonjun's mouth even deeper making Yeonjun gag. He grabbed a fistful of his hair & made him shove his dick almost down his throat.

Ugh fuck your mouth is so warm. I'm gonna cum soon. You better swallow all of it. Or you're dead.

Yeonjun whimpered hearing that & soon, Minjoon came inside his mouth. Yeonjun made a pop sound when he stopped sucking on the dick. He tried to swallow all of the cum. He hated its taste.

Get on the desk.

H-Hyung.. P-Please... N-No more.... I-I'm tired...

Are you talking back whore?

Minjoon asked as he yanked Yeonjun's hair making him cry. Yeonjun shook his head.

Now strip.

Yeonjun widened his eyes. He didn't wanna do this. The last time he did it, it hurt so much. It'll hurt even more this time because he was being really rough.

He stripped out of his clothes & got on the desk.

He felt something push inside of him & he sobbed again.

AH! H-Hurts h-hyung! H-Hyun- AH! Nngh...

Minjoon was fucking him really roughly. His thrusts were really strong & fast. Yeonjun hated this.

Ugh your hole is way more tighter than I thought. I'm gonna cum again! Fuck so warm. Your body is so slutty.

Soon after 5 minutes, he came inside Yeonjun's bleeding hole making Yeonjun arch his back & roll his teary eyes at the back of his head.

________________________________

Here. Your clothes. Dress up. Or people might find us.

Minjoon said as he left the room. Yeonjun got up from the desk limping to his clothes & he managed to wore them.

Then he limped to his house. He didn't care anymore. He wanted to go home & cry to sleep.

Binnie when will I meet you again?

Yeonjun muttered to himself as he sobbed.

Tsk. What a slut.

She exclaimed to herself as she recorded Yeonjun getting raped.