VIII

AUTHOR POV:

And just like that, their day went on.

Soon, when their classes ended, Yeonjun & Hueningkai separated their ways & both went to their own home. Yeonjun sighed in relief that no one decided to approach him today. He was really thankful to Hueningkai.

Yeonjun had changed into an oversized pastel pink hoodie, pastel pink shorts & pastel pink bunny slippers. The slippers made him remember Soobin, as Soobin looked like a giant cute bunny. And then he teared up again. 

When will I meet you again Binnie?

Yeonjun sobbed to himself as he covered his eyes with his hands. 

I love you Binni-

You love who?

Yeonjun widened & gasped when he saw Minjoon with a bandage on his forehead. He looked really angered.

N-No one...

Yeonjun shook his head. 

You told everyone what I did to you?

Minjoon asked, his voice filled with anger. His hand clutching tightly on the anti-cutter. 

I-I promise i-it was only Hueningkai! I t-told no one else!

Yeonjun tried to save himself with the bestest excuse he can use.

Shut the fuck up & come here. You're gonna pay you whore.

Yeonjun was really scared. He almost screamed when Minjoon grabbed & shoved the anti-cutter at the right side inside of his mouth. But he didn't cut.

Yeonjun cried & tried to keep his mouth open so it doesn't touch his mouth. 

You dirty little whore. You can't keep that pretty little mouth to yourself can you hmm? How about I destroy it forever so the only thing you can do is suck dick?

Yeonjun shook his head. And when Minjoon was about to slice his gums suddenly someone knocked.

Junnie! Are you two okay in there? May I come in?

Yeonjun's mother asked. Minjoon cursed her mentally then let go of Yeonjun as a little bit of blood came out of his mouth. 

Then Yeonjun's mother came in & gave them a tray of cookies. Minjoon ate those cookies & left after warning Yeonjun that he'll make sure to slice his throat next time.

Yeonjun I have to tell you something...

Yes eomma?

Y-Your father..

My appa? What happened to him?

H-He lost his job...

W-What?

Yes... I don't know how we will earn money now baby... He has been looking for so many jobs, even giving interviews too. But no one's accepting him because of his age...

Yeonjun's eyes watered. First getting raped, now this?

I-I'll try to get a job eomma!

Y-Yeonjun?

I-I'll do it so we can stay here! You don't have to worry for me!

No. You're too young Yeonjun... I don't want you to waste your teenage years like this.

No! I-I can take it eomma. I will tutor some kids & earn money I promise!

His mother's eyes watered too. She didn't want him to do this. At all. She held his hand.