XVI

AUTHOR POV:

A-Ah! Mmm~

Yeonjun moaned continuously as his hole was being abused. He was currently riding his principal to his best ability. The teachers & the principal were being so harsh on him.

Fuck- Ah Choi Yeonjun your so good at this. You definitely deserve the whore title . 

The principal groaned as he groped Yeonjun's butt while cumming deep inside of Yeonjun. Yeonjun's eyes rolled at the back of his head because of the impact. 

A-Ah haah! I-I'm going to c-cum-

No. 

A teacher said as he carried Yeonjun to the other corner of the VIP bathroom in the principal's room.

You haven't pleasured me yet you cumslut.

I-I'm sorry.  

He pushed Yeonjun against the floor on his back. The black shoulderless small crop top, black bunny ears & the small black skirt got him hard.

He pushed his length inside Yeonjun & threw his head back. Yeonjun felt tears in his eyes because his lower abdomen had started to hurt.

Hmm.. A-Ah- angh~ nngh!

Yeonjun practically screamed when he started thrusting faster. And before he knew it, he spilled all over himself. Soon, the teacher came inside his hole with a loud grunt making Yeonjun feel overwhelmed.

My turn.

Another teacher commanded the tired boy. When he saw Yeonjun's droopy watery eyes he gripped his hair & pulled him closer to himself.

You can't be possibly tired by two rounds. I did not pay 70,000 won for this kind of performance. 

Yeonjun whimpered at his words. The teacher then pulled his length out.

Suck.

Yeonjun nodded & put the dick in his mouth. What Yeonjun didn't expect was the sudden harsh grip on his hair & rapid thrusts. His eyes widened. The teacher kept thrusting really fast & hard.

Mmph- mmh~

Fuck. Ah shit. Your mouth is so warm!

The teacher groaned & kept abusing the boy's mouth. After a few minutes, he finally felt the high.

Listen you whore. You're going to swallow it like the good toilet you are, get it?

Yeonjun could do nothing but nod. Soon, before he knew it the teacher spilled in his mouth. Yeonjun swallowed it. The problem was that Yeonjun did not like the taste of semen at all.

Everyone looked at him in disgust as he gagged & vomited in the sink. He wanted all of it to end. The vomit escaping his mouth as he cried from how his throat hurt.  

It's my turn now. 

I c-can't a-anymore... P-Please... I need a little rest...

Are you serious?! You can't be that tired. Come here you slut. 

He pulled Yeonjun to himself & pushed himself inside. Yeonjun cried out in pain. 

H-Hurts p-please a-ah it h-hurts s-so much st-stop... W-Wait.. n-no Not there p-please!

Yeonjun tried to speak as best as he could between the harsh thrusts & bites. Every thrust added more to his pain.  He cried & sobbed, but no one cared. Soon, the teacher came & filled up the boy. Yeonjun's body ejaculated & finally gave up. His hole had turned purple & his cheeks were damped in tears.

________________________________

Before he knew it, he passed out. His body couldn't take it anymore.

Tsk. What a scam. Can't even stay longer than 1 hour. 

I know right?! He's not good enough.

He's not good at studies, not good at work, not good at anything! What is he good at? Being a mistake?!

Someone suddenly came close to his passed out body & started to shake his shoulders screaming.

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! YEONJUN!

WAKE UP YEONJUN!

Yeonjun gasped as he felt large hands shake his shoulder. When he opened his eyes it was Soobin. He looked at Soobin as tears rolled down his widened eyes.

Baby... It was a nightmare okay? Don't cry anymore hmm?

Soobin whispered soothingly as he hugged Yeonjun tightly while caressing Yeonjun's hair. Yeonjun sobbed loudly. 

T-The memories *hic* a-are coming back Binnie... *hic* I don't like b-bad m-memories *hic*...

Yeonjun sobbed in Soobin's hold. Soobin almost cooed at how cutely he was talking like a baby. Soobin kissed his forehead. Yeonjun looked at him. His eyes were red & puffy for crying while being asleep.

I-I'm so disgusting.. *hic* I h-have a used body. S-Soobin you wouldn't like to spend time with a t-toilet like me.

Yeonjun do not EVER think of yourself like that. What makes you think that I'll leave someone I had loved more than my life for more than 6 years hmm? I love you & your everything baby. I will never hate someone so beautiful as you.

Yeonjun looked at him with his widening eyes. Soobin sighed & put him on his lap.

Sometimes you actually underestimate how much I love you. Yeonjun, I love you so so much that I will die if I ever lose you. I always want to hold you in my arms & love you. I'd never let you leave me. I love you baby.

You love me?

Yes.

But I'm disgusting.

Yeonjun, who exactly told you that?

Yeonjun started sobbing again. Soobin held him in his arms & kissed his forehead again.

Was it someone else baby? You can tell me when you're ready hmm?

N-No it's fine. T-The teachers always called me ugly & d-disgusting. My family would call me disgusting t-too because I earned money by letting people fuck me.

Soobin almost heard his own heart crack. But he decided to ignore the pain & smile for him.

Baby... It's alright okay? People who call you bad names are dumbasses & uncultured swines. They can die in the pits of hell. 

*Gasps* Soobinnie you can't be serious! You shouldn't wish bad things!

Yeonjun says worridally. Soobin in return just kissed him on his lips. Yeonjun kissed him back. He moaned when he felt Soobin pull him closer than they already were, leaving no space between themselves. Yeonjun tangled his hands in Soobin's hair. Yeonjun kept whining when Soobin said they won't go more far than kissing. After that, they continued.

After the intimate session, they decide to sleep. This time, Soobin held Yeonjun tightly in his arms. Yeonjun just sighed feeling content. Yeonjun tucked his head in Soobin's chest. Suddenly-

Yeonjun pecked Soobin on the lips. Soobin just smiled at him & pecked his forehead.

Love you baby. Sleep well hm?

Love you too Sobinnie!