XIV

AUTHOR POV:

H-How could he?! I-I thought he liked me!

Yeonjun ran as tears dripped down his cheeks. He went to the closest bathroom he found & just went to a stall. He cried & cried. Until-

H-Hello?... Is someone crying?..

No shit, Sherlock.

Yeonjun wiped his eyes & came out.

Nah I was just using the toilet.

Oh! Uhm are you... okay?

The man asked furrowing his eyes looking at Yeonjun, who had red puffy eyes.

I-I am. I just had itched my eye so it became a little red. Haha! The eyes are so sensitive.

Y-Yeah. 

See you later, co-worker.

S-See you!

Yeonjun immediately exited the bathroom & was gonna go to Taehyun when suddenly someone grabbed his arm & pulled him inside an empty room.

H-Hey W-What the fuck! L-Let me go or I'll call the police! I'll get you arrested & you'll be in jail & you'll have your life ruined forev- mmph!

Yeonjun kept blabbering while his eyes were shut tightly, making the man smile. He indeed was cute to him. Yeonjun's eyes widened feeling a pair of lips crash onto his own. Yeonjun tried to push him away, that's when he realised it was none other than, Soobin. He slowly felt himself submit his body to Soobin & he stopped pushing him away. He couldn't help but snake his hands around his neck while Soobin snaked his hands to his waist pulling him closer.

Soon, Soobin stopped kissing him & looked at him apologetically. His hands went to Yeonjun's wrists. Gripping them tightly unknowingly. 

Yeonjun. The scene you saw today... She forced herself on me. I never liked her, you know it baby.

She has every right to force herself on you Mr. Choi. She is your wife, you should take care of her. I-Instead of being with your secretary

Yeonjun. You know I'll divorce her soo-

When?! When are you going to divorce her?! You keep telling me this, do you really want to divorce her Soobin?! Why is it taking you so long?! You know she's cheating on you, you don't like her too! Then why the hell are you taking so long?!

M-My child-

Doesn't she hate her mother or something?!

Yeonjun. You're taking it too far.

You're taking it too far! So it was a lie huh? You should've said so. I shouldn't have waited for someone like you.

Yeonjun pathetically muttured. His voice trembling more & more as he wiped his tears he didn't even realise were pouring from his eyes. 

Bye. Don't ever talk to me again. Y-You gave me fake hope. I hate you, Choi Soobin.

Y-Yeonjun-

Fuck you.

Yeonjun showed him the middle finger & got out of the empty room to find Taehyun.

________________________________

Appa! Home!

Ara looked at Soobin happily. A big smile on her face. But Soobin definitely did not have a smile on his face. Not when his daughter had a purple bruise across her beautiful face. Her lip also got a cut.