VI

AUTHOR POV:

Minjoon went outside of the room & got a bag. It was a black one. From Yeonjun's perspective, it had many stuff in it. Which he was sure wasn't good stuff.

Then Minjoon took an anti-cutter out from the bag. Yeonjun's eyes went wide with fear. His eyes started watering. 

Do you know what I'm gonna do with it? 

N-No! I don't wanna do this I'll do anything just please! N-Not that!

Shut your dirty mouth whore. You'll love it. You just gotta get used to it.

N-NO! IT'LL HURT!

Are you raising your voice at me?

Minjoon asked as he tilted his head looking at Yeonjun with psychotic eyes.

N-No... 

Hands out. Now.

Minjoon demanded. Yeonjun immediately got his hands out, scared. 

Then Minjoon held his hand & slowly but traced the anti cutter along his forearm. A cut formed on his forearm as Yeonjun sobbed.

H-Hurts...

Shh... It'll be fine just five more.

Then just like that, 3 cuts formed on his left forearm. They were carefully traced. As if they were laid straight sticks. Blood seeped out & Yeonjun's arm was covered in blood. 

Yeonjun choked on his sobs. Minjoon looked at that & smiled.

Now. The next arm.

Yeonjun shook his head as he widened his red eyes.

The. Next. Arm.

Yeonjun shakily moved his right hand at the direction of his hyung. His hyung happily took it & traced 3 more cuts. It hurt so much. 

P-Please no more... Hurts s-so much...

I'll leave now, now that I'm done with you. 

Minjoon bid his goodbye as he left. Yeonjun sobbed a little more then went to the bathroom to treat his wounds. 

He hissed at the contact of water. The contact of antiseptic hurt even more. He winced in pain. But quickly dressed his wounds & went to sleep again. 

Beomgyu rang the doorbell. But no one opened the door. So he tried to twist the doorknob & surprisingly it opened then he giggled to himself.

Heehee! Silly hyungie! He left the door open. 

Beomgyu closed & locked the door from inside then went to Yeonjun's room.

Junnie Hyung~

This time Yeonjun didn't ask to sleep more, he immediately woke up. He was scared he'll get treated like that again.

Hyung? Are you okay? Why're you scared?

Then Beomgyu gasped. 

HYUNG!

Beomgyu held Yeonjun's hands and looked at them as he saw a ghost.

What happened to your hands?! 

.........

Wait.... Did you do this to yourself hyung?....

Yeonjun shook his head.