The Boy of My Dreams

Esha and Marinette were talking while they were on their way back to Marinette's house to meet her parents. "Marinette, why did you tell him it was a joke? You had a choice of telling him you loved him." "Esha, it's not as simple as you believe. What would you say if the person you think of as your soul mate started dating a classmate? Place yourself in my shoes." "Well, what about Cat Noir, your kitty, now that Adrien is gone?" Marinette lowered her head and focused on her feet. "Since we defeated Hawkmoth, I have not seen Kitty. I certainly miss him, so I'm curious about where he is." "Hey, girl, what if Adrien is really Cat Noir?Imagine the features and appearance of those two." "I mean, it would be possible with their gorgeous golden hair and emerald eyes that like the northern lights, but no way. Despite being fearless, Cat Noir flirts with me and enjoys puns. Because of Adrien's kindness, thoughtfulness, and sweetness, it is evident that they are not the same person." "Platform number 234 has arrived, 234 has arrived, thank you." The subway sped off at a high rate of speed, and Marinette and Esha got off. "Dear, you returned home! Mari, however, who is this amazing friend of yours?" Marinette kissed the Chinese woman on the cheek. "Mom, meet Esha, my new closest buddy, whom I rescued from strangers. They fled like panicked cats when I kicked and punched them in the face." "How many times should I warn Mari that she could suffer harm?" Esha made the decision to stand up for Marinette when she saw that her face was as pale as a ghost. "Mrs. Cheng, without Marinette, I would have been kidnapped or worse, but your daughter saved my life. The fact that she is your daughter should make you proud." Sabine responded and grinned at Esha. "Perhaps my baby is a grown-up now. My little cutie pie is so brave!" "Mom! Stop it!" As the others joined, Esha let out an eruption of laughter. "Why don't you join us for dinner, sweetie? The idea of dining with someone is great." Marinette's father gave her a warm welcome as soon as she walked in and gave her some blueberry scones to take upstairs. Esha gasped as Marinette and Esha ascended to Marinette's bedroom because it was so stunning. The interior of the room has cream-pink wallpaper with no distinct designs. The floor is made up of a series of overlapping dark oak rectangular tiles. In the center of the room is a circular pink rug with a black and pink flower design running along the edges.Upon entering her room, there is a chaise longue to the right.A cherry-red paper umbrella rests against the chair. There is also a desk that has her computer, books, a jewelry box, a brown and white stuffed animal, pens in a cup, a sewing machine, and a black and gold box; on the wall is her corkboard. A dress form and a full-sized mirror are situated near a set of white stairs with black railings beside Marinette's desk. "Mari, what in the world! Adrien's schedule from January to June is accessible to you. You two were meant to be together. And the walls are plastered with numerous posters of Adrien. Who is this, Marinette?" An image of a young woman with black hair, sky blue eyes, and pigtails that resembled Marinette is displayed in a circle with hearts around it. As tears streamed from her eyes, Marinette ran her fingers through her hair. "That was Bridgette, my identical twin. My parents said she should never return because she disobeyed our family when she left with Felix two years ago." " Woah! So who is Felix and why did Bridgette leave you and your parents alone to go with him?" It's a long story. We were incredibly close since we could not be apart from each other for even a moment. She was five minutes older than I was, and we used to spend time together engaging in our favorite pastimes, such as shopping, watching movies, and extreme sports like diving, which worried our parents. Bridgette and I were having fun at the park one day when we came across Felix. Adrien and Lily's older brother Felix and they used to get along well. Since they were in grade 11, she and Felix had a major desire for each other, and once they professed their love for each other, they began dating. They soon got married without our approval since they knew we would never allow it. Bridgette recently became pregnant with a baby girl. I'm hoping our families will reunite someday." As she heard the story, Esha's dark brown eyes grew wide. She was unaware of the depth of Marinette and Adrien's complicated love story. She was aware, though, that Marinette could not have been brave enough to express her feelings without her help. "Esha and Marinette, Come down and join us for supper, please. Together with your father, I baked cheese croissants and cooked onion soup." Running down the wooden steps, Marinette and Esha sat down in the dining chairs. Esha expressed gratitude to Marinette's parents for providing them with dinner as they quickly finished everything. "After spending so many years by myself in my flat, the dinner turned out lovely. I enjoyed it, Mrs. Cheng." "Please refer to us as uncle and aunt, sweetie." Marinette followed Esha as she gave them each a warm embrace and walked down the hallway. "Mari, good night! Thank you for everything today; it was nice meeting you. " "How about we spend time together starting tomorrow, starting now?" "Sure, that. Friends for life." As Marinette laughed, Esha winked. When the taxi started to leave, Marinette immediately hurried upstairs. She got into bed while considering today and tomorrow. Then, as Marinette dozed off, she abruptly began having dreams about Adrien.

(*No copyrights please, this is the song that I have made)

Verse 1: 

I saw you silently and you saw me
Live life with me a little, keep talking till the morning 

To cut a long story short, I am yours and what to think

I have been playing and listening to your words as sweet as honey

When you came into my life the lights were enlightened. (2)

Chorus:

Come closer to me with an excuse (2)

For I am yours and you are mine forever

Come closer to me with an excuse

For I am yours and you are mine forever

Skip to the Beat for it is the key to true love

Verse 2: Since I saw you

Since then you came in dreams,

It will be news from tomorrow when you will do yes

You'll be in my heart, no one else will be there

I cannot say,  I will keep doing it anyway

Whatever you have done, but I have made all the preparations

Come closer to me with an excuse (2)

For I am yours and you are mine forever

Verse 3: You will be forever in my heart and nothing can replace that

The music to my soul and my mind is you for you sing like an angel

In my words and my mind, all I can think right now is you

Please say yes and then fireworks will shoot across the skies.

Come closer to me with an excuse (2)

For I am yours and you are mine forever

Come closer to me with an excuse

For I am yours and you are mine forever

Skip to the Beat for it is the key to true love 

Ohhhh. true love, yeah true love

Come closer to me with an excuse (2)

For I am yours and you are mine forever

(Song ends and Marinette dream stops)