Stressed Out- Esha's Life

Every day, Esha and Marinette's friendship got stronger and better. They visited parks, went shopping, and engaged in a variety of other activities. Esha occasionally returned to the bakery to say hello to Sabine and Tom. Esha had to travel to New York when it was finally time to leave. "Please go upstairs to the plane where you can check your bags and find a seat, all passengers on Flight 375. Thank you. Flight 375 Airlines from Paris has arrived." "Okay Mari, I believe it's time for me to go. Since I would have to put my phone on Airplane mode, I promise to get in touch with you as soon as I arrive at the New York airport." "I'm going to miss you a lot", Marinette said as she gave Esha a hug. "Take good care and remember that I am here for you at all times." Tears filled Esha's eyes as she turned to look at Marinette one final time and walked upstairs. She gave a final wave before heading to the plane to place her luggage in the designated location. "Get set for takeoff in three, two, and on go." She sat down and began to relax in order to take a nap. Esha was shocked when someone suddenly approached and it was Adrien. "Adrien, you're also visiting NYC!" "I'm traveling there to check out my father's business and for my modeling sessions. He said I can be the manager of New York." "Wow, congrats! Taking on that much responsibility would be enormous. Also, you are close to where I work, so that's fantastic news. At the Royal Arts Academy, I'll be a teacher." "You're returning to the place where we learned! That is amazing!" "I know right!" "I have a question for you, Esha. Are you okay?" "Spill the beans", I said. "It was against my will that I admitted that Kate and I are dating. My father is the one pressuring us into marriage in order to maintain our wealth and power, but there is a problem. I believe I am in love." Esha said, "Who is it?" as her eyes widened. "Any guesses?" "Ladybug, am I right? I'm going to believe you're Cat Noir." "You are wrong about Ladybug, but you are right that I am Cat Noir. Marinette is the girl I'm in love with." Esha heard this and threw down the magazine she was reading. "Why did you turn your back on Marinette then? She expressed sadness over Cat Noir's departure and claimed to have a crush on both Adrien and Cat Noir." "Mari was missing me! She was upset and fled because she loves me!" "I'll speak with you later," Esha started her movie and consumed all of her nibbles. Adrien slept just as she did. After spending 15 hours in the air, they finally stepped outdoors into New York's pleasant breeze, where—unlike in Paris—it was crowded. Esha received a bear embrace from a young woman with blond hair. "Esha, welcome to New York! Returning to the Royal Academy of Arts as well!" Barbie started her vlog after taking a selfie with it. "Welcome back to Barbie World, everyone! This is my new friend Esha, and although New York is distant from Malibu, it is a beautiful place. Esha will follow me as I offer a general overview of the Royal Arts Academy today." The two girls start walking in the hallway as they passed through tours of the gym, science dorm, music lab, piano class, and choir. Finally, when they reached the party hall, Esha was astonished by the big surprise. It was a huge Welcome Back Party with thousands of familiar faces from her days back at the academy.

 It was a huge Welcome Back Party with thousands of familiar faces from her days back at the academy

They left for their rooms after spending hours eating, joking around, and exchanging stories. "Ring!" As Esha pulled her phone out of her pocket, Marinette was on the other end. "Esha, how is your education so far? Already, you are missed." "I celebrated my triumphant return with a large group of pals in the party room, including Barbie, Iris, Elsa, and Rosabella." The following few days were somewhat hurried because there were numerous homework and projects for the kids to complete and because instructing them was challenging. Being a teacher in New York and teaching Science, Physical Education, and Junior High Drama students was extremely stressful. Even though she had to wake up at five in the morning, Esha only slept a few hours at night.