Sidashi Wedding

It was finally time for Siddharth to marry his true love after a long time of waiting and counting down the days. The birds fluttered by bidding peace on the sunny day as the sun rose above the horizon. The guests danced to the sounds of drumming and other Indian instruments. As they yank him out of his seat, Adrien and Isaac yell over the music, "Sid, come and enjoy while you can dance!" Even though he was an excellent dancer, he danced today of his own choice. The bride was getting ready for her special day while Marinette and Esha were working on it. She wore her gloves and held the bouquet quickly before they left the room. Ashi was accompanied by her father while he took her to him smiling. When Siddharth gazed at his lady his eyes sparkled. "Will you Ashi Singh take Siddharth Nigam to be your lawful husband?" Ashi smiled as she replied, "I, Ashi Singh, take you, Siddharth Nigam, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." "And will you  Siddharth Nigam take Ashi Singh to be your lawful wife?" "I, Siddharth Nigam take you, Ashi Singh, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life" "Then now I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." They exchange name-engraved rings, each bearing the other's name. As the crowd applauds, they share a kiss as a promise to be by each other forever. Everyone hurried to the hall to begin the party after the ceremony. Siddharth spoke first about their marriage.

Siddharth: Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and thank you for coming to our wedding day. It means a lot to us for our friends and family coming to attend our wedding. The love story of Ashi and I started years ago back when we were in Junior High. Ashi was a simple but sweet girl and I am a popular but innocent boy. Ashi used to have a secret crush on me for many years and I felt the same way about her. After graduation, we decided to join the film industry but first Ashi got a chance in  Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai and I got to be in the lead of Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga. Soon Ashi joined the serial and together we had fun and excitement in our lives. Soon you must have read the recent news of Bollywood where the red carpet, confession, and proposal lead it to the day today. I love you my princess today, tomorrow, and always. Thank you and enjoy!

As Ashi gives Siddharth a tight embrace, the audience explodes in cheers. The rest of the day was spent singing and dancing a lot. Adrien consumed so many sweets that Marinette had to stop him. Esha and Isaac partnered up to dance to both slow and fast tracks, believing that the day could not get much better. In the evening, everyone is standing outside as the party comes to an end. Ashi tosses the bouquet into the air as she and Siddharth ride in the carriage drawn by the magnificent white horses. Knowing that she would be the next to get married, Marinette sprang with delight and caught it.