Broken Apart

Ashi POV:

As my daughter matures into a young woman, I am constantly in awe of her beauty. Siddharth and I are both extremely busy working on my newest project. We have a ton of paperwork, photo shoots, and interviews to complete. I'm unsure if I should give up acting so that I can spend more time with Ria. She must be upset about spending every day by herself without her parents. Ria is now being cared for by Mari and Esha rather than us. She enjoyed hanging out with them after school, and they started to feel like family. They occasionally get to go with us and stay with us while we are on international tours. I was traveling alone to the grocery store to buy milk, butter, and bread for the next day's breakfast while I was pondering. I stopped in my trance on the way home and was surprised to discover who it was. Lila, our fiercest foe, stood in front of me and free. "You're back!" "Exactly as I've said. I came here instead to warn you about your 'friends,' though, not for that purpose. They are betraying you and stabbing you in the back, Ashi, and I don't want anything bad to happen to you, Ria, or Siddharth." "Liar! You are accusing them for splitting us, and in your dreams, that will happen." A large gem in the form of a rhombus appeared in front of us, reflecting Marinette and Esha. "We never imagined Ashi as our best friend. We only care about fame and popularity. Since we are doing this for Hawkmoth, Ria is simply in a trap. Even though we are so rude and mean, poor Ashi still believes we are her dearest pals. Hahaha!" When I first heard this, I was sobbing in the river. Mari and Esha were now traitors. There is a risk to my daughter. My superhero choker suddenly began beeping. "Ryuko I am aware that you are Ashi Singh, the girl I hate. You need to have realized that I am Parth a.k.a. Hawkmoth.Your pals helped kidnap your Ria, putting her in grave danger. You have 30 minutes to use your cunning to save her, or Ria will have to bid goodbye to her." I raced to the house as soon as I heard this and frantically rang the bell. I pulled Siddharth to the side as he opened the door and yelled at him. "Liars, Marinette, Esha, where are you? I hate you two because you two are monsters." I could see their faces as they hurried downstairs. "I can't believe you took my daughter when you worked for Hawkmoth. She will die entirely as a result of you two."

 "What do you mean! Hawkmoth took Ria away!" "Stop acting as though you had memory loss. I should not have put my daughter in your hands." Unexpectedly, Siddharth suddenly supported the girls. "We were uninformed that Ria was absent Ashi! Why are Mari and Esha being called traitors when they have done nothing?" "Siddharth, it's all right. We should stop our friendship if she decides she no longer needs us." When I heard those words, my heart wrenched, but I decided to join in. They shut the door behind them and departed our home, forgetting me forever. I'm not sure what else followed because everything abruptly turned completely black. I awoke to find myself lying on a bed, with a nasal in my mouth, and distant beeping sounds. A handful of doctors were watching me as Siddharth sat next to me on a chair. "Mr. Nigam, I'm afraid Ashi has been diagnosed with severe cancer once more. Since she will die in a month, there was no way to save her this time." "No.No! I want to save my wife, but what about our child, doctor? I'm going to become a widow." That these were my final days devastated me, but what about Ria? She needs a mother, but Sid can't be married again. When I realized she was in danger with Parth, I leaped to my feet and started running. I quickly transformed into Ryoko and arrived in Hawkmoth's lair as Siddharth ran after me. I saw Parth injuring Ria as she sat in a chair draped in a rope. "Parth, stay away from my child! I'm stronger than you know to be back." "And I've also changed. I'll free her if you divorce Siddharth and marry me, I promise. Please allow me to kill him as well." "You filthy beast, never! Siddharth is the only man I love in my life, and you have no heart." He then pulled a knife from his pocket and stabbed Ria's arm. "RIA!" "Mom!" She screamed in agony. "Think, because the next time it will be in her heart!" While kicking Parth in the face, Siddharth protected me. The fight started, and it was rough. Parth finally fled, but I was confident that he would return. The days that followed went very quickly, and I really missed my pals. "What makes me assume that they are my adversaries?"

*Song starts

(This song is from Barbie big city big dreams)

Ashi- Verse 1: 

Back here again, losing a friend

I thought I was strong, but I'm reeling

This time felt different, our connection was instant

But that was pure magical thinking

Just move on from the pain

Soon it'll fade like a memory

You'll start over again

Evolving from this fateful origin story

Marinette-Chorus: A chariot streaks across the sky

So majestically

Three girls on an odyssey

In the city that never sleeps

Riding high on a merry-go-round

Of modern mythology

Glory within reach

In the playground of our dreams, oh-whoa

Esha - Verse 2: Our destiny with reality

In the race against the wind

Discovering a new part of me

In a fated friend

I knew finding you would be

An epic journey with no end

Or so that it seemed

In the playground of our dreams, oh-whoa

Together: But you can't see shooting stars

In the city of marquee lights

Fate brought us together

Then tore us apart, tore us apart

Wish I could go back and restart

I'll race across the sky

To a world where dreams and friendships

Aren't destined to collide

Ashi: The chariot has landed

Stranded on this lonely island

Where great beginnings

Don't get happy endings

Glorious mythologies

Can slip out of your reach

In reality, best friends leave

The ride was just make-believe

In the playground of our dreams, oh

*Song Ends

Hey, Bookworms! Are you enjoying the story? I hope you liked it and please continue to read the next chapter. I will give you a warning that the next chapter is a sad one. Please write in the comments what you think will happen! I would love to go over it!