Perfect Sweetheart- Esha's POV

Hi guys! So when I said in the last chapter that this going to be Sidashi's wedding I decided to write more upon Esha's crush and romance while the planning is going on during the two months. This chapter is going to be in Esha's POV. The next one will be Sidashi's Wedding.

I used to ship Sid and Ashi a lot because they made the best couple in the entire universe. It makes me think of how much I love Isaac, yet he never acknowledges me, which breaks my heart. Years ago, when we were both just turning 11, I first met Isaac, and the moment I saw him, my heart leaped for joy.

*Flashback, Edmonton Canada, 11 years ago

There were numerous reasons adding to my anxiety about being the new student at my school once more. I long for my previous life in Broadwalk, my former pals, and the apartment I lived in. Thousands of various students from this enormous school were rushing down the hallway. My homeroom teacher was excellent, and I made some wonderful new friends on the first day of school. Since it has been a few months, I feel comfortable in my place at this school right now. I was outside with my friends during recess when we decided to look at the basketball tournament.I saw a young, handsome boy with brown hair styled to the right and dreamy eyes. Because he was teaching a few of the younger kids how to dribble and shoot from the proper posture, he was athletic but also kind. He was having a great time and laughing along with the children. Before that, I was too shy to approach him or get close to him, but after that, I felt a power flow through me. It was time to take our mathematics exam for the fractions subject one day. That day, when I received my results, I was disappointed in myself because I received a -F.  

Isaac caught my eye and thanked the teacher. He appeared to be quite thrilled. "Esha, would you please come over? You recently showed me that you struggle with math. I'll ask Isaac to teach you in your free time." I gave a proper response, but I was actually doing the chicken dance inside. During the library session, Isaac and I started studying. I had a great time working with him to solve mixed fractions. But despite the butterflies in my stomach, he was the person I found myself glancing at the majority of the time. I felt nervous around him, and my hands were shaking and my pulse was racing. "Esha I enjoy spending this time with you. Do you?" He beamed truly as I replied "Yes." "I'd like for you to attend my game on Saturday. If that's okay, are you free?" Isaac reddened hard on his face as Esha hugged him, but Esha was unable to see. Since that time, they have developed a pretty strong connection that has grown into a friendship. But he suddenly began to distance himself from me. The hottest and most beautiful girl in the entire school, Nyah Hudson, was his girlfriend. I was heartbroken and I never ran across him again after I received my graduation.

*Present, Florence's Fashion Mashion

I grumbled as I took the measurements for a pink dress with ribbons. "None of this suits Mari, our princess, at all. Should we contact the manager to review further collections?" Marinette agreed, so we both ascended to the offices on the escalator. I probably did not expect to see that person when I opened the door. I was in love with Isaac Pruski, the manager of the luxurious company, and he was my crush. We haven't spoken since Grade 10, so it was clear that he was experiencing the same emotions as me about my visit. "Isaac! It's great to see you once more." "Esha, what brings you here? Are you getting married?" He looked sorrowful as he spoke this like he did not want me to get married. As he said this, he had an expression of sorrow as though he didn't want me to get married. "No, but in reality, Ashi, my best friend, is getting married to Siddharth." "Ah, yeah"! Isaac responds, "I'm shocked. Ashi is marrying Sid, my best buddy. "How is your friend Siddharth?" "We are friends, so my friend is getting married to your friend." We look at each other, and Marinette replies, "Wow, this is complicated." "We came here to ask if you had any collections, so that's why we came." They follow Isaac into a room filled with stunning princess gowns, one of which particularly struck Esha's eye.

This is how it looked like:

"Wow, our girl would look amazing in it. It is magnificent yet not overly fancy. What does it cost?" She noticed the price tag and realized it was for a 45 million garment. "Avoid worrying. I will give it for free." Sgave Isaac a tight hug and expressed gratitude. Isaac, Esha, and Marinette went shopping for wedding cakes, decorations, and other supplies over the course of the following few days. They invited trillions of people, all of whom gladly accepted. Isaac and Esha grew more intimate as they spent time together every day. 

When the night has come

And the land is dark

And the moon is the only light we'll see

No I won't be afraid

Oh, I won't be afraid

Just as long as you stand, stand by me

So darling, darling

Stand by me, oh stand by me

Oh stand, stand by me

Stand by me

If the sky that we look upon

Should tumble and fall

Or the mountain should crumble to the sea

I won't cry, I won't cry

No, I won't shed a tear

Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darling, darling

Stand by me, oh stand by me

Oh stand now, stand by me

Stand by me

Darling, darling

Stand by me, oh stand by me

Oh stand now, stand by me, stand by me

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me

Oh stand by me, oh won't you stand now, stand

Stand by me...

(Song Ends)

Soon they days closer and closer as they began to get busy with a lot of planning. They always kept Siddharth away from Ashi before the wedding so that bad luck would not even take a step close to them or their wedding.