Christmas Baby- Ashi Life

Ashi POV:

I was drinking my hot chocolate to stay warm on a frosty morning. My spirits were high, and there was an orange fire blazing in the chimney. Christmas, my longed-for and favorite holiday, was quickly approaching. I've been married to Siddharth for over eight months now, and I've never been happier. He loves me so much and is such a sweet, kind, and understanding person. He is the one who usually prepares my meals, and aside from that, he constantly wants me to be joyful. Although they don't visit us as often as they once did, Marinette and Esha still do so when they have time. It's been a while since there was an Akuma, which I found to be really odd. "I prepared some hazelnut cookies for a snack, sweetie. Would you like to come along?" I smiled as I hurried up to the dinner table. "Mmmm! It tastes delicious. Sid, you are a chef." After I had finished, I eagerly read my Nancy Drew Mystery to Sid who is listening to me with excitement. "Ashi, the Christmas Party is this evening.I purchased two tickets to the ball because I want to take you on a date. If you are free, are you planning to attend?" "Sorry, Sid. I can't since I'm busy with personal work." "What work are you doing? I mistakenly believed there was no work over the holidays." "I'm sorry, Sid, but I can't tell you what I've been doing. This is too challenging." After giving him a cheek kiss, I walked to the balcony. "Longg, bring the storm!" I changed into Ryouko in a flash of red. "Ashi, you are Ryouko!" I came to a stop in my trance and quickly spun around. I noticed that Siddharth was astonished when he saw me change."Sid I was afraid to reveal this to you. I'm meant to keep my identity a secret." "Ashi That you are the one who is standing by Ladybug makes me thrilled! However, I am extremely worried about your quest for Hawkmoth. For you, my dear, this is too risky. I don't want to lose you. I have to help you in finding him and bring freedom to New York." I was astonished and said, "You will do that for me?" "I will, my darling because I love you." As Siddharth escorted me to the bathroom, I yelled "Bleech!" and spat on the white tiled floor. I felt exhausted and instantly lost consciousness.

Siddharth POV:

I couldn't figure out why Ashi was puking, but perhaps she was ill. She experienced dizziness while leaving and fell to the ground. "ASHI!" I quickly dialed Esha and Marinette after calling the emergency number to request an ambulance. They both arrived in the space of just a moment and Ashi was driven to the hospital. I didn't want my Ashi to be taken away from me at this time, therefore my hands were shaking and my heart was pounding. When the doctor emerged, I noticed that he was grinning. "There is no cause for alarm. I actually have some excellent news. Mr.Nigam, you are soon to be a parent!"I leaped to my toes as a wave of joy and happiness overcame me. "Congrats!" As they gave me hugs, Esha and Marinette shouted. When I entered the room, I noticed Ashi cuddled up on the bed with a smile on her face. "Ash, we're parents!" As I gave her forehead a kiss.

Ashi and Siddharth were busy with their own work during the next few months. Ashi was constantly going for scans while on maternity leave from her acting job. Siddharth fed her till she was satisfied despite the fact that she occasionally objected, and he helped her in any way he could. Esha and Marinette created a list of boy and girl names. They prepared the area and created a cozy, inviting atmosphere around the home. Finally, a tiny, rosy baby girl was held in her mother's arms on October 13. Since they thought the name Ria sounded nice, they gave it to the infant. They hosted a welcome-home party for the mother and the infant, inviting a large crowd. Pink and blue balloons and confetti were used to decorate the room, including the baby's cot. Thousands of desserts were on the yellow mat at the dining table, and there was a banner that said 'Welcome Home Baby'. The baby was giggling as toys, clothes, and gifts were scattered across the room. The infant grew cuter and more beautiful during the following few months, which flew by. In order to get back in shape so she could resume her career, Ashi visited the gym and lifted weights. Siddharth, who loved his daughter more than anything in the world, made the decision to remain at home during this time.

*I created this song so no copyright please*

(Ashi) Chorus : Come dear butterfly

Be my best friend

There is no spring inside me

Without you

Music...

(Come dear butterfly...)

we can play... near  the light of leaves

we can play... near the shadow of trees

(Come dear butterfly...)

Music...

(Ashi) Verse 1: 

We can make a glass nest with crystal  pebbles

I will hold you deep inside forever

Why you not coming

 Oh my precious child

We'll smash a Rosary Pea and pinch it and join it to make a pretty garland

We'll bring a diamond deer which takes sun's kid in their shoulder

You're my girdle white pearl

my sweet bright daughter

(Come dear butterfly...)

Music...

(Siddharth) Verse 2:

The breeze is coming dancing with tunes

in a palanquin to kiss

why you not dancing

Oh my baby

You're friend of wind's song which is playing in white vessels

the sparkling glittering golden dreams likes you more

You're my girdle white pearl

my sweet bright daughter

( Siddharth and Ashi) Chorus: (Come dear butterfly...)

we can play... near the light of the leaves

we can play... near the shadow of trees

Come dear butterfly

Be my best friend

*Song Ends* 

* I hope you liked the chapter. Please follow me for the next chapter* 

Longg bring the storm!