Sequel- Mission Royalty

Hello, guys! The fact that my story has received 303 views blew my mind! I sincerely hope you all enjoyed it, and I kindly ask you to follow me for more thrilling tales. I enjoy gaining new followers, and I also encourage the other Adrienette and Sidashi authors. I've chosen the plot for the sequel I'm going to write.

The famous actors Siddharth Nigam and Ashi Singh's daughter Ria is upset about the recent events. Her parents had been murdered in a bombing that some mysterious enemy set off. They are lonely because no one is aware of the survival of their two girls. She carries on with her life in the land of Florinester, where she shares a little cottage with Avneet. That is, up until her life took an unexpected turn. When she accidentally collides with Prince Meet, most people assume it was love at first sight, just like in fairy tales. On the other hand, anytime they cross paths, they start fighting and become archrivals. When the Prince is one day severely injured by various enemies, Ria saves Meet. She brings him inside the palace and begins to take care of him. He acts differently toward her, and they develop a friendship. To spend more time with her new friend, Ria chooses the name Meet and acts as one of the caregivers. After some time, King Barun and Queen Sanaya grew fond of Meet and named her the royal lady chief. But unlike her mother, Meet is a tomboy who is courageous, bold, strong, and fearless to speak out for her rights and the rights of others. Ria started to fall in love with Meet as he slowly fell in love with her. Up until Prince Raj, a visitor from the kingdom of Angester, falls in love with Ria's beauty. He upsets Ria, who feels like she knows him from somewhere.Prince Meet starts to realize that he doesn't trust Raj and that he wants to show Ria his love. Finally, he tells her that he loves her, and they start dating. In the end, Ria discovers that Prince Raj was responsible for the murder of her parents and exacts revenge on him. Ria is shot and stabbed in the heart during the fight, but Meet manages to save her, and Raj is ultimately victorious. She is brought to the hospital by a devastated and dejected Meet, who learns that she is critically ill and in a coma. However, she is saved, to the joy of Meet, King Barun, and Queen Sanaya. Surprisingly, the King and Queen were aware that Ria was in love with their son and that Ria was her real name. They enthusiastically consent to being married.