The Red Carpet

The three girls cheerfully woke early on a Saturday morning to prepare for the red carpet where Siddharth had asked them to watch the award show. As she still cherished her natural beauty, Ashi spent hours getting ready, donning her stunning evening gown, and applying minimal makeup. She styled her hair in a side braid. She was decked out in an elegant pink gown, yet it gave her a princess-like appearance.

 She was decked out in an elegant pink gown, yet it gave her a princess-like appearance

Marinette and Esha also looked like beautiful princesses in their ballgowns. 

Marinette:

Esha :

Adrien was astounded by Marinette's beauty as they made their way to their black limousine. He kissed her hand as knelt down. "You look like a Queen, m'lady." When Marinette realized he was already engaged to someone else, she stopped herself from kissing him on the cheek. Despite the fact that Marinette could see how upset Adrien appeared, she avoided him during the long trip. When they arrived and left, the cameras' flashes of light made it difficult for them to see. They went right down to where Siddharth was and watched him speaking to a beautiful actress. She was Ritika Sharma and she starred in one of my television programs. She and the others both laughed, but Ashi did not find it amusing and stepped away from the group to join the rest of them. She immediately spotted her favorite couple conducting an interview. Ashi had the impression that Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti from the popular, everlasting television program Iss Pyaar Koh Kai Naam doh were present at this event. She was thrilled to see them in person and hoped to get a chance to meet them. As she approached them, she could feel her heart racing with excitement. She introduced herself and they were both very friendly and welcoming. "OMG, Sanaya I am your biggest fan ever! And also you Barun!" "Hello, Ashi! My favorite actress is you." Ashi gave Sanaya a hug while she grinned. Before Siddharth discovered her, they spoke for a considerable amount of time. "Hello, guys! You have a lot of my love. What are you doing here, Ashi?" Ashi fled as he pondered her apparent lack of motivation. He followed her to the balcony where she sat. As he began to speak to her, she turned around and was looking down at her feet. "I won't be going. Since you like your girlfriend, you can hang out with her. "I'm not even interested in speaking to you anymore." As they arrived at the program, she ran to her buddies. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the Best Actor and Actress of the Year Award Ceremony for 2021." Sanaya and Barun were recognized as the "Best Old is Gold" couple as they handed out awards. Shahrukh Khan and Kajol played the romantic movie couple, and Juhi Chawla and Aamir Khan played the comedic movie couple. Then came American singers like Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift, followed by Emma Watson for the actress. "The best Indian actress prize goes to Ashi Singh, last but not least." As the entire audience applauded, Ashi gasped. She took the stage and delivered a moving declaration about all the support she received.