A Sweet Promise

The next morning, Ashi quickly got into her car as the other girls were seated in the back. The girls encouraged her to stay among the trees so he wouldn't see them, and she immediately fled behind them. Siddharth was seated on a bench and appeared depressed to Ashi. Ashi felt terrible about the way she responded to him since she saw salty tears in his gorgeous brown eyes. He simply stood up and turned to face the carousel on the other side as Ashi approached him. "Ashi, You are behind me, I know that. You don't have to speak with me. "Sid, I'm sorry. That's why I came here. I am sorry deeply. Over the last two days, I have been extremely cruel to you since I was unaware that you were being honest with me. You don't have to be my friend any longer, but I simply wanted to be honest with you as well. I was upset with you because I believed the article to be true. But it wasn't, and I made a mistake by accusing you. She detailed Parth's story to him, and as he heard it, he clenched his hands into fists out of rage. "I can't believe that guy mistreated you like that." "However, my primary source of rage was jealousy. I assumed you love Ritika." As soon as he learned that she was jealous, Siddharth's dreamy eyes enlarged. "I am in love with someone else, but I can't force myself to love Riti." Ashi was the next to be startled. "I feel like I want to steal that girl's smile from her because she has the most beautiful eyes. She is the bravest person I have ever met, as well as kind and helpful." "I doubt nobody could be that perfect." Siddharth gazed into her eyes, his lips curving into a smile. "You are here, Ashi! You have my everlasting love, and that won't ever change." With a bashful smile, Ashi replied, "I love you too." Esha and Marinette jumped as they shared a deep, loving kiss on the lips. "You too are there, I know it. Come outside.", Siddharth said as he giggled. TAs they laughed, they all gave each other hugs. Siddharth and Ashi began dating over the months that followed, and as each day passes, their love for one another becomes stronger until it is impossible to separate them. While spending time with each other, they went shopping, watched movies, read books, and acted in numerous films.

Verse 1: I found a love for me

Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet

Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was

I will not give you up this time

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Chorus: Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

Verse 2: Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know

She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets

To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids, but we're so in love

Fighting against all odds

I know we'll be alright this time

Darling, just hold my hand

Be my girl, I'll be your man

I see my future in your eyes

Chorus: Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful

I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

I have faith in what I see

Now I know I have met an angel in person

And she looks perfect

I don't deserve this

You look perfect tonight

One day, as the lanterns floated in the sky, Siddharth took Ashi for a boat ride. There was a pause when they reached the ground after their beautiful night. Siddharth was holding a box in his hands while standing on one knee. "My beloved Ashi, I have loved you since we were teenagers. I love your wonderful smile as well as all your excellent qualities. Would you, my lady, make me the happiest man on the planet? Will you Marry me?" "Yes!" When Ashi's eyes started to well up with tears, she remarked as she gave him a joyful kiss. He then put the engagement ring on her finger. The following day, Ashi informed her pals of the incredible news, and they yelled with joy. "What should you wear, what are the party plans, and who will be there? Before the wedding, we require lots of time." They had exactly two months to work this out, and each day brought more and more excitement.

This is one of my favorite chapters. I got this lantern proposal idea from the Tangled song since it is so romantic. The next chapter is a wedding of Sidashi!