My little grave.

𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱..

𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱...

𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱....

The ground and dirt rustled beneath your feet as you walk ahead to a spot you have been visiting quite rarely, yet every moment memorable 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨.

Why you may ask?

Oh nothing, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦...

Standing in front of the so said spot, you had come to visit. You took out of your pocket a black rose and left it on top of the grave's marble top.

"It's been a while... I've missed you.. Hey.. Wanna know what I've been doing..? I've been working here and there killing curses you know! And there's this boy who I found a while back... He is now sakuna's vessel.. But, he has the same heart as you nii-san.. It's been eleven years since then huh. It's my birthday! Just like today. I hope you watch me forever. Goodbye... I'll be back!.."

Saying the last line, as you stood up from the ground and started walking away from the gravestone of your beloved brother.

The day he had died was the day of your 15'th birthday. He had taken you out for dinner to celebrate, yet while returning...

"Ni-san ni-san look! It's a candy shop! Can we please buy some please!- ni-san? Is everything okay?"

The girl said as she turned to her brother who was spaced out. It had started to occur often, especially today.

"Huh? Oh it's nothing (N/N)! I was just thinking about something. Sure, it's your special day after all! Why not. "

"Ni... You're thinking about work again right!? Don't worry! I'm sure your boss won't fire you! Besides it wasn't your fault the emergency pipe broke! It was his fault for buying a cheap one for the building!"

You said, trying to cheer him up. He had told you that he had accidentally triggered the fire alarm, and because of the huge gust of water, the pipe broke and water was sent everywhere. He gave you a little smile and looked at you.

"Yeah, I think you're right (N/N)... Now c'mon, let's get some candy!"

You smiled, just a little, of the fond memory of you and your brother. And what happened later that day made your smile falter the moment it was placed...

Walking around a park with no where in mind, you had found a bench to sit on.

You started to think about what had happened all these years. How today was your birthday... And how it was your brother's memorial...

Sitting on the bench with no one around, the world at your point of view was peaceful... For once.

Gazing at the sky, you saw the purple and fading blue and yellow hues of the setting sun, dancing beautifully in the sky.

'What a peaceful hour this is... All alone... I hope he can see it... Ah, I haven't felt such calmness in years.'

Stray tears started to fall from your cheeks. Unbeknownst to you, you were at a point where you no longer sensed your surroundings, making you vulnerable to any attacker... Or ally

You felt a warm presence surrounding you, hugging you. You froze at the sudden contact. You tried to move or attack but your brain was in no response.

"It's ok (Y/N)-chan.... You can let it all out. I'm not going to judge you. Or let you go either..."

'Gojo... It's him... Damn it... How did I become this senseless and let him see me this way... No no... Let me go... I'll only be a burden to your life. Let me go...'

More and more tears started to fall from your eyes. You have never felt this weak. Only once, maybe more... Yet here it is again.

You, crying your eyes out while the white haired male hugs you. Why?

"Why... Why... After all of this time.. After all I told you, and after all the times I ignored you and threatened you... Why..."

You asked. After all this time... Why does he keep on following you and tail behind you. After all these years. Firstly getting off on the wrong foot, and now this. Why?

"Because, you're someone I care about. You were there from so long ago, and you stayed. You stayed by my side. You were always in my sight. Maybe even above. I know what you've been through. I know. So it's okay to let it out. You don't have to act so tough in front of me. "

You were on the verge of breakdown. All your tough and fearful facade, everything. Was it really breaking at last? What did he mean by long ago? He 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀?

'No. No I-. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve any of this. I don't deserve... Him. No I can't break. All these years no...No... No.No.No.'

You pulled away from his embrace, harshly pulling yourself away.

"No... Don't be so kind to me... Don't say words you don't mean. I... This never happened."

Your cold demeanor returned to you as you stood up from your seat on the bench abruptly. Turning your heel around to leave, you were stopped suddenly by Satrou as he held your hand back with his own.

"What do you want! Didn't I tell you to leave-"

As you turned around to scold him, you were met by something unexpected.

He kissed you.