A memory we shared in a bliss

"Are we there yet?"

"Not yet Ieri, ugh would you shut your hole for a bit jeez.. "

"Excuse me! Tch.. White haired old geezer.. "

"What did you just call me!?"

"I called you old gramps!"

"Who you calling gramps old hag!"

"You you little bitch!"

"Why you-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH HOLES BOTH OF YOU!"

"Ok.. "
"You didn't have to shout.. "

The three trio, had been sent on a mission to take care of a powerful special grade that has been lurking in a near oak forest these days. It was said that it was feeding on the nearby graves that was behind the forest wich was quite big..

Of course a fight was expected and here you were, on a tree; quite uncomfortable.
Watching over them like a hawk to stop any blunder that could happen.

The principal had asked you for a favor and of course you weren't the one to accept it but hey you were free! Besides, boredom is quite tormenting to you..

So you took it up, hoping everything goes wrong so you could have a bit of fun to take away the boredom that had filled you these past few days.

Now you were watching on an oak tree a few miles away, monitoring the area while telelporting from one to another making a thorough scan.

'Already their fifth fight... They're not going to last long. Should I have come in the first place? What if they get in my way. Hmmm... Alright, I'll kill the two and keep the white guy. No. The black haired kid is better. He's the only one that is out of trouble till now... No. Tch I owe that principal.... No he owes me. But if I wanted him to owe me, I should do this better and..Not kill them? Well shit, Now I have to stay on them- and they're gone... How great of you. You lost three asses, no children, in the middle of the forest while you were supposedly watching them. How far are they now that I can't feel them? Kami-sama, just end my suffers... Oh, well maybe a bit of changes in the plan won't be bad... '

You made your way through the forest as you gracefully jumped from tree to tree trying to find them. You felt their cursed energy as if they were trying to supposedly hide it.

'What are they-... Are they trying to ambush me?'

Just as soon as you thought that, the three of them had jumped out from their hiding spots and now on to you to attack you with a combo of some sort.

For you, everything was going slow. Their moves, their attacks. Everything was frozen in time for you.

You, on the other hand, were 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

'A bunch of idiots indeed. Well, how about...Ah there's a river near by in this land I suppose. It would be lovely to see them drowning.'

You took the three by their collars as time was yet still frozen, and they were floating as if no air what so ever was available in the area.

You stood on the river bank and pushed them to be located right on top of the now stopped river.

With a snap, the three fell into the river while it exploded, as their attacks hit the water and not supposedly you.

"What the-! When did we get here! Where's the curse!"

"You imbeciles I told you it wasn't a curse! Look over there!"

Geto said, scolding the other male as he pointed toward your standing gloomy figure, looking towards them with no emotions.

"O-oh! (Y/N)-San! We didn't s-see you there. Ah sorry for attacking you! I hope you're not offended. See it was just a simple misunderstanding and u-uhh... Wait, what are you doing here anyways?"

Ieri came out from the water with a curious look on her face, waiting for your answer while Gojo and Geto followed suit.

"Well, as you can see you three clearly are idiots. Maybe except for the black hair. Why I'm here doesn't concern you, yet if you want to know, I'm here hunting that same curse as you three. I'd like you not to get in my way. Here's a deal, the first to kill the curse doesn't get a beating by me for what you did. So what do you say?"

Now that was the sign that you were dead serious. A dark, menacing aura surrounding you made them shiver. And only the thought of you beating them up was knee breaking.

Well, this is exactly what you planned for. Let them work hard to find the curse and you get to kick someone's ass.

Hey it's like killing two birds with one stone. Oh how smart you were.

"A-alright, I guess we better get going! Let's go guys! Hehe. Move it you two if you don't wanna die!"

Hurriedly, Ieri pushed the two guys back into the forest. Not wanting to face you off anymore.

You scoffed at their idioticness and continued your relentless monitoring of the three actually trying to find the curse instead of aimlessly walking around wasting their time.

Ahh.. This was going to be one long day.

Word count: 881