Forgiven before the end. 🍋

You took a sudden step back and Gojo took one to the front. You took a few more as he came closer to you but suddenly, your back hit the wall. He took it as a chance to pin you under him and slammed his two hands on both sides of your head. Encasing his orbs with yours. Capturing your gaze.

"Hm... is this what he did to get you submissive then? Or..."

He breathed down on your ear lobe and slowly licked it and nibbled on it as you held back a mewl.

"Or was it this..."

His deep voice spoke in your ears as his warm breath moved down to the side of your jaw, and right beneath it, he softly kissed the top of your skin.

That gesture sent a chill down your spine as you placed your hands on his chest on instinct. Slowly and carefully trying to push him away.

Gojo smirked as he pulled away his face from the crook of your jaw. He faced your hazy eyes and flustered self as you immediately looked away from his stare, eyes darting far from his blue orbs.

"(Y/N)-chan...look at me..."

He said with a gentle tone as his finger held your chin. Slowly, you looked back into his eyes again. The lust in them not failing to show.

"It's okay if you want me to stop... just say the words..."

"If I tell you to stop then I should have thrown Geto's ass out the moment I saw him. That's your answer..."

'Bloody hell. I am literally the most dumb, stupid, absolutely humiliated person ever. Who says that?!?!?! Weren't we saying NO SEX five seconds ago?!?'

Gojo's eyebrows raised at your sentence as his smirk grew. You took a visible shaky breath in.

One of his hands slowly snaked its way down to your bare thighs and the other was on your side, pinning you to place.

"Not a bad choice of clothes..."

He said and then one of his knees were placed in between your legs, forcing you to widen them up more and more as his knee was moving higher and higher.

It rubbed against your clothed core as you held back a moan. Gojo licked his lips and the hand that was on your side soon was under your dress robes and on the waistband of your panties.

You bit your lip and one of your hands held the wrist of Satoru's hand on your hip.

"Th-the kids are- they'll hear us-"

"Then you just have to be quite then, right?~"

You swallowed you saliva and his fingers then slowly pulled down your undergarment. It wasn't fully off you as his knee didn't allow it go further.

One of his fingers slipped inside your panties and played with your cl*t. Your legs were shaking as your back forced itself to slightly arch inwards, making your head plant on Gojo's chest and your grip on his hand tightened while your other hand crumbled his dress shirt beneath it.

"S-sato- Ah!"

You let out a squeal as you felt his finger go faster on your sensitive nub. The continues friction making you wetter and closer to your orgasm.

"Shhh... you wouldn't want the kids to wake up, right?~"

You nearly drawed blood from your lips as to how hard you were biting on them to not make any noise.

The familiar feeling of a knot forming in your stomach and the euphoria rush through your body that made you see white alerted you to your nearing orgasm.