Knock Knock.

You woke up to the sound of your morning alarm again. One thing for sure, is that you really felt uncomfortable in what you were wearing at the moment.

Apparently you had slept last night in your clothes without changing.

You groaned and shut off your alarm with the palm of your hand and got up to get ready.

Luckily, today was a Saturday so you didn't have to take the kids to school but you did have some new missions you had gotten.

You sat up straight and headed to the bathroom groggily while rubbing your eyes. You noticed you pajamas neatly folded on your desk.

"How did those get there...?"

You sleepily sighed as you continued back your way to the bathroom while grabbing the said clothing.

You set them on the shelf near the sink as you began washing your face and brushing your teeth. You then undressed and headed inside the bath tub to take a shower.

You filled it up with warm water and you sunk your feet in it to check the temperature.

"Ah... Perfect..."

After indulging your whole body inside the water, you relaxed your sore muscles and carefully washed your hair and body.

As soon as you were done, you began to head out of the tub and drain the water. You smelled like fresh roses and vanilla at the time which you were very grateful for.

You then began to dry yourself with a soft black towel and wrapped it around your body. Then, you blow dried your hair which was annoying to you as it was very loud.

After your hair was mildly dried, you combed through it with a brush and tied it up in a ponytail. (For those with short hair, please ignore that last line 👍)

You then headed out of the steaming bathroom and got yourself a pair of black lace undergarments and wore them.

After that you headed back to the bathroom and took your pajamas and wore them. They were very comfy as they were full of fluff

You wore some off-shoulder red wavy shirt and some fluffy long, black pants to go with them.

You headed to your own mini kitchen in your dorm room and made yourself some omelettes and French toast with some melted cream cheese on the side.

Just right before you dug in to your food, you heard a knock on your door.

Groaning, you headed to it and opened it.

"I swear if it's something- ... Satoru?.. "

Gojo was standing in your door way yawning as he wore some draping black shirt and some oversized black pants.

He didn't wear his glasses as his azure eyes we're met with yours.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan...."

He said with a deep groggily voice as he rested he arms and weight onto the door sides.

You face heated up a notch as you tapped your feet subconsciously.

"Sigh.. What is it now in the morning?..."

"I'm hungry... Can you make me some food?..."

You huffed and let him inside. He walked to the kitchen and sat on one of the bar stools there and layed his head on the palm of his hands that were resting on the bar.

"Here, eat my food since I just made that. I'll make me some more."

Gojo nodded slowly as he took a fork from behind the counter and began eating.